strap up for first solo queue

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WChronic

09-18-2012

I hit level 30 a few weeks ago, and pretty soon i will be jumping head first into my first ranked.
Now i know it's not reccommended but i just got my 16th champ and I have to at least try things out.

I'm aiming at going support or tank so i can help out my more experienced carrys

Any tips before i q up?

mambawarrior

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-18-2012

Do you have T3 Runes?

WChronic

09-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by mambawarrior View Post
Do you have T3 Runes?
i have one sorry page aimed at an ap user

RebornMonk

09-18-2012

dont tell teamates you only have this set up unless you want to get flamed besides taht keep your head down and dash threw them.

JRiMi

09-19-2012

Get solid rune pages and don't que up and say I can play support or tank. Tank isn't so much a role and ppl might get mad and mad ppl play bad.

sab9999

09-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WChronic View Post
i have one sorry page aimed at an ap user
dont play ranked untill you have like 3 full pages

Arachnelis

09-19-2012

The people you go in with will most likely be newly ranked themselves, or mediocre enough to be at that Elo. Keep that in mind and try to be a positive voice on your team.

Ditto to having at least a couple full T3 rune pages.

Know about 2 roles well(at least 2, but its not usually necessary to know them all) so that you don't get screwed if someone calls your one good role before you.

Be aware of who counters the champions you have.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...oUVZLM1E#gid=0
That counterpick list will start you off, but usually you are able to vs champions best after you've played the champion you will be laning against.

good luck and have fun!

Capitol12

09-19-2012

http://www.solomid.net/forums/index....advice-thread/

i found this thread extremely helpful, hopefully it can help you too. Not to mention it is a pretty easy/informative read.

JIRK

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-19-2012

know how to play EVERY role well before you do ranked or else u might be going into a game where ur team wants to be stiffs and take ur roles then ur SOOL (**** our of luck)