2k players team seeking top and maybe support

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TuxedoPigglet

09-18-2012

*****roughly 2k Elo solo queue or play like one.**********

Hello all, my names Jesse (TuxedoPigglet) and I am looking for more to fill the roster on a competitive 5v5 team. We are just looking to do some small tourny's and competitions. Please fill out a app and add me in-game if you want to be tried out.
*********UPDATE*********
*Only need TOP lane and SUPPORT(possibly)*
===Application===
Role -
Hours played a week - (roughly)
top 5 champions for role you wish to play -
Level of seriousness/willing to practice -
Summoner name -
Age -
=========================
****Also must have a mic and ventrilo/skype/ or mumble

Reinku

09-18-2012

Role - Top
Hours played a week - 18-20 hours
top 5 champions for role you wish to play - Jayce, Riven, Vladimir, Chogath, Malphite
Level of seriousness/willing to practice - Willing to practice whenever and for low periods of time.
Summoner name - Jetmanbro
Age - 17

LiL0n3

09-18-2012

Role - top
Hours played a week - 20-25
top 5 champions for role you wish to play - irelia vlad riven renek ken
Level of seriousness/willing to practice - 9 out of 10. yes willing to practice i working during the day time so ill be always on night time.
Summoner name - aznhector
Age - 21

Loveguardian

09-18-2012

Role - Top
Hours played per week - 15-25
Top 5 champions for role you wish to play - Jarvan, Irelia, Malphite, Jayce, Cho gath
Level of seriousness/willing to practice - I have class and obligations, life first of course, I'm a realist; but when I play it's for extended periods of time.
Summoner name - Loveguardian
Age- 21

AfricanPresident

09-18-2012

Role - Support
Hours played a week - Varies based on school work, but can meet evening/night schedules
top 5 champions for role you wish to play - Janna Sona Leona (best), taric soraka (ok), i play all others
Level of seriousness/willing to practice - very serious, have gone to live events such as MLG for other games. only care to get better every game, don't care about individual wins/losses
Summoner name - Synthony (main), Luv Korean Girls (smurf i'm on 99% of the time)
Age - 21

50ShadesofSwag

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-18-2012

never seen such a bad player, baited our entire team into a game ending death. Trolls trying to make teams > all! woo

TuxedoPigglet

09-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hi Wanna Mash Me View Post
never seen such a bad player, baited our entire team into a game ending death. Trolls trying to make teams > all! woo
Dude you cry way too much, It was a normal game and you weren't even good, I'd never have you on my team especially if you have a tantrum over one game. Please don't QQ on my page just because I deleted you from friends.

Jammall

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-19-2012

Role - Support
Hours played a week - 35+
top 5 champions for role you wish to play - Janna, Taric, Leona, Nunu, Sona
Level of seriousness/willing to practice - Would really love to start taking game more seriously and im constantly practicing bot lane so my understanding for it is always growing.
Summoner name - Jammall
Age - 19

50ShadesofSwag

09-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TuxedoPigglet View Post
Dude you cry way too much, It was a normal game and you weren't even good, I'd never have you on my team especially if you have a tantrum over one game. Please don't QQ on my page just because I deleted you from friends.
umm the fact that i left the game early just to delete u from friends, doesnt quite add up to me being mad that you deleted me from friends. ive never seen a jungler not touch bottom lane soraka/cait once in my life, u run into the jungle with 0 wards and 5 mia and get us all killed. have a good one going no where piece of ****.

Brandon Dosch

09-19-2012

Role - Support
Hours played a week - (roughly) 30-40 (25 ranked)
top 5 champions for role you wish to play - leona,lulu,sona,blitz,lux
Level of seriousness/willing to practice - over 9000, i want to be a popular support with lee-like leona plays
Summoner name - bisexual robot
Age -26