Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

2k players team seeking top and maybe support

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TuxedoPigglet

09-18-2012

*****roughly 2k Elo solo queue or play like one.**********

Hello all, my names Jesse (TuxedoPigglet) and I am looking for more to fill the roster on a competitive 5v5 team. We are just looking to do some small tourny's and competitions. Please fill out a app and add me in-game if you want to be tried out.
*********UPDATE*********
*Only need TOP lane and SUPPORT(possibly)*
===Application===
Role -
Hours played a week - (roughly)
top 5 champions for role you wish to play -
Level of seriousness/willing to practice -
Summoner name -
Age -
=========================
****Also must have a mic and ventrilo/skype/ or mumble

Reinku

09-18-2012

Role - Top
Hours played a week - 18-20 hours
top 5 champions for role you wish to play - Jayce, Riven, Vladimir, Chogath, Malphite
Level of seriousness/willing to practice - Willing to practice whenever and for low periods of time.
Summoner name - Jetmanbro
Age - 17

LiL0n3

Recruiter

09-18-2012

Role - top
Hours played a week - 20-25
top 5 champions for role you wish to play - irelia vlad riven renek ken
Level of seriousness/willing to practice - 9 out of 10. yes willing to practice i working during the day time so ill be always on night time.
Summoner name - aznhector
Age - 21

Loveguardian

09-18-2012

Role - Top
Hours played per week - 15-25
Top 5 champions for role you wish to play - Jarvan, Irelia, Malphite, Jayce, Cho gath
Level of seriousness/willing to practice - I have class and obligations, life first of course, I'm a realist; but when I play it's for extended periods of time.
Summoner name - Loveguardian
Age- 21

AfricanPresident

09-18-2012

Role - Support
Hours played a week - Varies based on school work, but can meet evening/night schedules
top 5 champions for role you wish to play - Janna Sona Leona (best), taric soraka (ok), i play all others
Level of seriousness/willing to practice - very serious, have gone to live events such as MLG for other games. only care to get better every game, don't care about individual wins/losses
Summoner name - Synthony (main), Luv Korean Girls (smurf i'm on 99% of the time)
Age - 21

50ShadesofSwag

09-18-2012

never seen such a bad player, baited our entire team into a game ending death. Trolls trying to make teams > all! woo

TuxedoPigglet

09-18-2012

Quote:
Hi Wanna Mash Me:
never seen such a bad player, baited our entire team into a game ending death. Trolls trying to make teams > all! woo

Dude you cry way too much, It was a normal game and you weren't even good, I'd never have you on my team especially if you have a tantrum over one game. Please don't QQ on my page just because I deleted you from friends.

Jammall

Recruiter

09-19-2012

Role - Support
Hours played a week - 35+
top 5 champions for role you wish to play - Janna, Taric, Leona, Nunu, Sona
Level of seriousness/willing to practice - Would really love to start taking game more seriously and im constantly practicing bot lane so my understanding for it is always growing.
Summoner name - Jammall
Age - 19

50ShadesofSwag

09-19-2012

Quote:
TuxedoPigglet:
Dude you cry way too much, It was a normal game and you weren't even good, I'd never have you on my team especially if you have a tantrum over one game. Please don't QQ on my page just because I deleted you from friends.

umm the fact that i left the game early just to delete u from friends, doesnt quite add up to me being mad that you deleted me from friends. ive never seen a jungler not touch bottom lane soraka/cait once in my life, u run into the jungle with 0 wards and 5 mia and get us all killed. have a good one going no where piece of ****.

Brandon Dosch

09-19-2012

Role - Support
Hours played a week - (roughly) 30-40 (25 ranked)
top 5 champions for role you wish to play - leona,lulu,sona,blitz,lux
Level of seriousness/willing to practice - over 9000, i want to be a popular support with lee-like leona plays
Summoner name - bisexual robot
Age -26