New player :D

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WoIfCIaw

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

09-22-2010

WolfClaw, I am currently playing Karthus and i cannot wait for the grim reaper skin i WANT IT xD he is pretty fun, a bit tricky but i am getting the hang of him. I also play Nasus. I used to play Master Yi weee easily kill anyone wewt, thought i was the best, reality check i needed to stop playing the domination classes XD so yeah i really hate Ryze and Master Yi that are like, oh yeah 29/0 im the best etc. almost every ryze i see is like that, Yi isnt as bad.
My champion choices are based on how badass the champion looks in their picture xD, hence why Nasus(who also sounds like a badass) and Karthus.
If you see me ingame don't hesitate to add me


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sylph

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Emissary of the League

09-22-2010

Welcome! I hope that you enjoy playing Karthus.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

timaxman

Senior Member

09-22-2010

Welcome, keep playing and I'll hope to face you soon


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WoIfCIaw

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

09-22-2010

yes he is lotsa fun, Nasus is also good too, still experimenting with his buil, at the moment for karthus i am going:
Amplifying Tome
Boots of Speed
Soulstealer
tear of goddess->Archangel staff
Blazing Wand->Void Staff
Blazing Wand
Giants belt(i think)->Ryalis Scepter
Zhonyas ring
:P
so end is:Void Staff, Ryalis Scepter, Zhonyas Ring, Archangel Staff, Soulstealer, and the last slot is depending on the fight.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

timaxman

Senior Member

09-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by WoIfCIaw View Post
yes he is lotsa fun, Nasus is also good too, still experimenting with his buil, at the moment for karthus i am going:
Amplifying Tome
Boots of Speed
Soulstealer
tear of goddess->Archangel staff
Blazing Wand->Void Staff
Blazing Wand
Giants belt(i think)->Ryalis Scepter
Zhonyas ring
:P
so end is:Void Staff, Ryalis Scepter, Zhonyas Ring, Archangel Staff, Soulstealer, and the last slot is depending on the fight.
You will want sorcerers boots instead of boots of speed, for the magic pen. It's critical for casters.


EDIT: Boots of speed are the basic boots, you will want to upgrade them to sorcerers, that's what I meant


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WoIfCIaw

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

09-22-2010

oh yeah forgot to add that i buy sorcerers boots from the boots of speed.
-
One other question, is there an easy way to track my posts? i find it impossible to know what threads i posted in and won't know where i should be replying, ie. email or something?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

timaxman

Senior Member

09-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by WoIfCIaw View Post
oh yeah forgot to add that i buy sorcerers boots from the boots of speed.
-
One other question, is there an easy way to track my posts? i find it impossible to know what threads i posted in and won't know where i should be replying, ie. email or something?
Also if you find yourself having to go back to base a lot consider starting with a dorans ring, mana regen and the extra health can help you lane.


Also, the forums are always under construction, although eventually they aim to implement those features. (unless they have gotten them working without me knowning..)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PRNmeds

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

09-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by WoIfCIaw View Post
WolfClaw, I am currently playing Karthus and i cannot wait for the grim reaper skin i WANT IT xD he is pretty fun, a bit tricky but i am getting the hang of him. I also play Nasus. I used to play Master Yi weee easily kill anyone wewt, thought i was the best, reality check i needed to stop playing the domination classes XD so yeah i really hate Ryze and Master Yi that are like, oh yeah 29/0 im the best etc. almost every ryze i see is like that, Yi isnt as bad.
My champion choices are based on how badass the champion looks in their picture xD, hence why Nasus(who also sounds like a badass) and Karthus.
If you see me ingame don't hesitate to add me

Welcome! Karthus is a great champ, here's a little known secret about Karthus. in late game battles, it isn't bad if you die. Sometimes it is actually preferred that you die. When you die as karth, if you can make sure you are in the middle of the battle, make sure youve got your E running, and start kicking out those Q's, and finish it off with your ult. Karth is the only champ that can cast all his stuff for 10 seconds without taking any damage! (because he's doing it from the grave!)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

timaxman

Senior Member

09-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRNmeds View Post
Welcome! Karthus is a great champ, here's a little known secret about Karthus. in late game battles, it isn't bad if you die. Sometimes it is actually preferred that you die. When you die as karth, if you can make sure you are in the middle of the battle, make sure youve got your E running, and start kicking out those Q's, and finish it off with your ult. Karth is the only champ that can cast all his stuff for 10 seconds without taking any damage! (because he's doing it from the grave!)
lets not get crazy now -.-

It's not good to die with him ever, it's just less bad then with other champs. (sometimes)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WoIfCIaw

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

09-22-2010

haha yeah and it seems especially good(er) now, because of the new edit to the way his passive works, so you don't actually DIE until after the spirit form, so i get melee characters running up to my spirit trying to kill me (meanwhile im running defile and spamming Q) i have also had Miss Fortunes start using their AoEs on me as well xD.
I USUALLY save requiem for when i KNOW it will kill, ie. ill quickly look on map and see if enemy champs are low hp, and if any run off from team mates, REQUIEM, in chat YOU CANNOT RUN FROM KARTHUS XD, he is a lot of fun