Teemo is ridiculous

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mango Shake

09-19-2012

Teemos frikking op

Resther

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-19-2012

He's not OP, but I will say he's the most rage-inducing, and obnoxious champion ever designed. Save for a small handful of other champions, Teemo is that one champion that I absolutely despise more than any other.

No matter which champion I play as, Teemo gives me trouble about 95% of the time. I don't know what it is that makes him such a pain in the ass to fight, but whatever it is needs to be fixed/tweaked.

inb4 Teemo players try to defend him.

CartoonCharles

09-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Resther View Post
He's not OP, but I will say he's the most rage-inducing, and obnoxious champion ever designed. Save for a small handful of other champions, Teemo is that one champion that I absolutely despise more than any other.

No matter which champion I play as, Teemo gives me trouble about 95% of the time. I don't know what it is that makes him such a pain in the ass to fight, but whatever it is needs to be fixed/tweaked.
EHHHHHHHHHHHHH I'd rather fight Teemo than Singed.

Mico27

09-19-2012

DONT

TOUCH

MY

TEEMO

>: (

I mean it.

L0git

09-19-2012

See a teemo?

Pick Cho Gath.

Win Game.

/Thread

vargo

09-19-2012

teemo lul

The Harlequin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Resther View Post

inb4 Teemo players try to defend him.
He's obnoxious because of the sound he makes when he hits W, his sound effects in general, his laugh, his shrooms.

But he's sooooo obnoxious that I just love him. Playing him is by far the most satisfying delight. He's far from OP, but gives a rough time to most top lanes.

NorDicUn

09-19-2012

im sick of this fking threads about teemo, ppl are so troll that don't know how to deal with him...

Okabe

09-19-2012

Teemo should die in a fire while choking on his own poison.

Axium

09-19-2012

I don't know if he's OP or if he's just good, like Ez or Ryze. Ryze can blow up your adc in 4 consecutive hits, but he's not OP.