Reporting in Champ Select

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ASVP Twelvy

09-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PureGG View Post
Please help me out with this. I want to show riot that enough people think this is a legit good idea. We should be able to report and kick people in champion select. This will prevent trolling completely because we would be able to prevent it from even happening. The system right now requires us to lose elo in order to report someone, and that's just not fair to the other 4 players. We should be able to report and kick trolls, with a majority vote, and re-que, instead of someone having to dodge.

Again its no fair to someone to wait an hour just because they don't want to play with a troll, that time should be taken from the troll instead of someone who just wants to play. This game has gone from an amazing game, where people say "gl hf" at the start, and when you lose, you can actually say "gg that was a good game" to a game where rage is ALMOST accepted by the community, and BM is laughed at.

With the help of all of you out in the forums, we would be able to take out one big factor of that BM and rage with one simple function to be able to report/kick players who don't want to take this game as seriously as the rest of us do.

If you like this idea please thumbs up this post, and keep bumping it for others to see, and maybe we can get the attention of riot with enough peoples help.
Maybe a vote to kick player in Champion Select Lobby option would be great. Where everyone agrees to kick/boot someone or troll that can harm your team. This is a great idea, you have my vote and bump. (:

PureGG

09-22-2012

Thank you katastro =D

Bump!

mistmann

09-22-2012

i agree

PureGG

09-22-2012

Bump

Sky Mence

09-22-2012

Dammit please riot.
So many ragers
Had a soraka take smite and surge and admits to trolling 2 mins ago. (I was forced to dodge)

PureGG

09-22-2012

We all just need to show riot this is a big problem...

JustAPerson

09-22-2012

They just have to make it detect if a 4 person queue decides they want to troll and kick the 1 from every game to prevent people from queuing.

PureGG

09-22-2012

I know it would require some balancing and grief proofing.. but it would be better than what they got now.

PureGG

09-22-2012

I just thought of another system to prevent so many trolls, for ranked at least.
For those who play just for fun will probably disagree with this, but if any of you are like me, and want to play to get better, and have good games to boot, then what about putting a price on ranked, now let me explain this before you start saying "This is stupid, no!!!" I mean like, lets say you only want to play for fun, so normals are there for that. You could continue playing for free if normals, arams, ect... are all your looking for, but if you want to play ranked, maybe they could put a price on it, like lets say $20 an account. This would make bans more serious in ranked, people would be more likely to play serious if their willing to pay money to play the game. Let me know what you think of this idea as well as my original post.

PureGG

09-22-2012

Bump