Reporting in Champ Select

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dotalegend

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PureGG View Post
Please help me out with this. I want to show riot that enough people think this is a legit good idea. We should be able to report and kick people in champion select. This will prevent trolling completely because we would be able to prevent it from even happening. The system right now requires us to lose elo in order to report someone, and that's just not fair to the other 4 players. We should be able to report and kick trolls, with a majority vote, and re-que, instead of someone having to dodge.

Again its no fair to someone to wait an hour just because they don't want to play with a troll, that time should be taken from the troll instead of someone who just wants to play. This game has gone from an amazing game, where people say "gl hf" at the start, and when you lose, you can actually say "gg that was a good game" to a game where rage is ALMOST accepted by the community, and BM is laughed at.

With the help of all of you out in the forums, we would be able to take out one big factor of that BM and rage with one simple function to be able to report/kick players who don't want to take this game as seriously as the rest of us do.

If you like this idea please thumbs up this post, and keep bumping it for others to see, and maybe we can get the attention of riot with enough peoples help.

horrible idea it would make waiting time even longer

t0ad5

09-21-2012

Because you would keep being kicked?

=P

EyeHearShapes

09-21-2012

2 things . Trolling can be fun lol . I imagine some people get more enjoyment trolling then playing the game. How will i escape a lobby? Say i want to leave the lobby to join a different game and dont want to face a penalty. Only way out is pretend to be a troll:P

t0ad5

09-21-2012

Please fix this. Lost my only chance to play ranked today due to 30 min wait after dodging trolls.

Now I have to play a stupid aram instead of what I want to do.

PureGG

09-21-2012

Guys keep posting.. I like seeing how many people agree with this idea... we just need to keep this forum up on the top of the list until someone from riot sees this and does the right thing!

cralix

09-21-2012

yup i would vote to get that option, or try to ask riot

Kirinthekid

09-21-2012

It's a good idea, but whether or not it would pan out good when put into practice I'm not sure. It could be used as a form of griefing or it could be a great system to help players avoid trolls. I'd say put it only in Ranked first to test it with the possibility of it never reaching Normals. I can't see it being used properly outside of Ranked games.

PureGG

09-21-2012

Bump

Myostatin

09-21-2012

Bump, i think this is a great idea this game is riddled with trolls now, and the penalties aren't harsh enough to keep them from continuing to ruin other people's gaming experience.

PureGG

09-21-2012

I agree, and it will not get fixed unless we, as players, stand up and tell riot we are fed up with it!