Reporting in Champ Select

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Leblonjames

09-19-2012

i agree

t0ad5

09-19-2012

Something needs to be done to fix/improve the fun of the game. I think this is a step in the right direction.

PureGG

09-19-2012

That's all this is meant to be.. a step in the right direction. If we don't start doing something about the problem, it will only get worse, and eventually ruin this game for the ones who want to play to get better.
Maybe this system isn't the best way to go about it... but it's definitely going in the right direction. That's why I ask you guys to comment, leave your thoughts on the idea, and maybe some ideas to improve it, so that when we get the attention of riot, we have a legit system to show them.

t0ad5

09-19-2012

Hope it gets the attention that it should.. for the betterment of the game.

Genocide Giraffe

09-19-2012

limited kicks/hour sounds like a good idea.

PureGG

09-19-2012

I really just hope someone from riot reads this and notices how many people agree.

Warrensby

09-19-2012

so...what happens when two people are trolling together?

Selphius

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-19-2012

Honestly this is a great idea i think riot should look into alot of things to help prevent trolls from ruining this game

PureGG

09-19-2012

Well Warrensby there is always the risk of duo's trolling, but nonetheless they would have to convince 2 other people to kick someone, and I'd like to think the community is honest enough not to go along with it. Like I keep saying, its far from a perfect system, but with the ideas of everyone combined, were sure to think of something that would work.

Sephrinx

09-19-2012

Agreed.