Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Reporting in Champ Select

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PwningPoro

09-18-2012

Quote:
PureGG:
I agree with this, but nonetheless having a system even like this one will be more beneficial than not having anything.. something has to change, and honestly I'd rather have 1 or 2 people every once in a while try to ban an innocent person, if it meant having the opportunity to get rid of trolls.

i just dont want to run into that situation where i get kicked during situations like going ad corki against an ap anivia. since it isnt meta it is seen as a troll pick when corki counters her and there is an ap jungler/top. Dont want to see people getting kicked because it doesnt follow this unspoken rule.

PureGG

09-18-2012

Well like Icewhip said.. it could use some tweeking cuz there are a lot of downsides to it, and thats why I post up this forum, so we can discuss and come up with ideas to make this a viable thing. But nonetheless this would effectively eliminate a lot, if not, most trolls out there.

PureGG

09-18-2012

I just throught of an idea, maybe you guys can help me expand on it...
maybe they implement a "3 kick per hour" limit or something to prevent people from spam grieving this.. or something along those lines...
its a crude idea, but its an idea nonetheless.

PureGG

09-18-2012

bump

Sharky Shark

09-18-2012

Yes, we need this.

PureGG

09-18-2012

Bump

PureGG

09-19-2012

Bump.. please leave a comment with your feedback with this.. I want to get someone at riots attention about this, and even if they don't use this system, maybe they will think of a way to prevent trolls. Either way it couldn't hurt to comment and thumbs up.

PureGG

09-19-2012

Bump

KiLLeGaCy

09-19-2012

/signed

OriginalJack

09-19-2012

I hope none of you guys play heimer of karma cause with this vote kick thing you're never going to be able to pick them w/o getting kicked.