Reporting in Champ Select

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PwningPoro

09-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PureGG View Post
I agree with this, but nonetheless having a system even like this one will be more beneficial than not having anything.. something has to change, and honestly I'd rather have 1 or 2 people every once in a while try to ban an innocent person, if it meant having the opportunity to get rid of trolls.
i just dont want to run into that situation where i get kicked during situations like going ad corki against an ap anivia. since it isnt meta it is seen as a troll pick when corki counters her and there is an ap jungler/top. Dont want to see people getting kicked because it doesnt follow this unspoken rule.

PureGG

09-18-2012

Well like Icewhip said.. it could use some tweeking cuz there are a lot of downsides to it, and thats why I post up this forum, so we can discuss and come up with ideas to make this a viable thing. But nonetheless this would effectively eliminate a lot, if not, most trolls out there.

PureGG

09-18-2012

I just throught of an idea, maybe you guys can help me expand on it...
maybe they implement a "3 kick per hour" limit or something to prevent people from spam grieving this.. or something along those lines...
its a crude idea, but its an idea nonetheless.

PureGG

09-18-2012

bump

Sharky Shark

09-18-2012

Yes, we need this.

PureGG

09-18-2012

Bump

PureGG

09-19-2012

Bump.. please leave a comment with your feedback with this.. I want to get someone at riots attention about this, and even if they don't use this system, maybe they will think of a way to prevent trolls. Either way it couldn't hurt to comment and thumbs up.

PureGG

09-19-2012

Bump

KiLLeGaCy

09-19-2012

/signed

OriginalJack

09-19-2012

I hope none of you guys play heimer of karma cause with this vote kick thing you're never going to be able to pick them w/o getting kicked.