Reporting in Champ Select

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

t0ad5

10-03-2012

I don't care what exactly they implement, but anything other than a 30 min wait for me dodging a loss will go a long way to keeping me playing the game and spending money on it.

Else, kinda getting bored of the option of sitting out or digging a bigger hole to elo hell when people are obviously too stupid to win at champ select.

Needs improvement.

Thanks,
Long time paying customer.

PureGG

10-04-2012

I agree with all 3 of you. This system sounds good on paper, but it could do with improvements, but something has to be done. I am curious as to why riot has not bothered to contact this forum with so many people wanting a change, to me this seems like poor customer support (I think that's the word I'm looking for, but you know what I mean) please riot, post on this forum and tell us your thoughts on this.

GabrielTT

10-04-2012

I didnt read through the thread post by post, but I do recommend the reporting part while I am not sure about the part of kicking people out during champ. select section.

The reporting part can help riot to collect more accurate datas from different players's view on their justification of 'troll pick' and facilitate riot's work (maybe?). By notifying riot who is trolling in champ. select to make someone dodge, at least the one who finally decided to dodge will feel better even if he is then being penalised by 30-min ban from queuing.

But I believe that the kicking part is somehow too aggressive, people will recommend all the 'stronger' pick so many champions which are not favourable will be distincted from games.

PureGG

10-05-2012

I agree, reporting would 100% work... but, like the reporting now, it doesn't seem enough... maybe a way to give out temporary bans at the end of games... like if 4 people of your team all chose to ban a certain player, they will have an hour wait on their next game?... this would only work for ranked tho because if you get a 4 man pre-made in normal, they would always win.

PureGG

10-08-2012

bump

SecretServiceMan

Recruiter

02-03-2013

I like the kick in champ select, maybe not for normal games because you could get 4 people oremades with the one solo person, but I disagree with paying for ranked, I dont have alot of money but love League, I think it should still remain free to play all game modes including ranked.

DravenGyllenhaal

02-03-2013

I really think Vote kicking members in champ select would be AWESOME

Planets Cubed

02-03-2013

This is a great idea except 20$ is a little high, How about 15$?

The voting is a good idea in prequeue but only if all 4 agree

Also the ip thing for bringing up a ban toggle is a damn good idea as well

Desperate Izzy

02-03-2013

bump

CrucialOT

02-03-2013

great idea. In most cases, its clear whos trolling and whos not in champ select. We use to dodge to avoid trolls but now riot has put high penalty on that and they have forced us to play with them. I would rather have to que 5 times then be stuck in a 45min game with *******s.