New Ranked System has a Major Kink

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pixel Addiction

02-03-2013

I've had to dodge queue twice just today because of people like a "jungle Teemo". Yes, you read that correctly. It's SOOO easy for people to troll now because the dodge punishment is now a lot higher.

Dem Swoops

02-03-2013

What division/league are you seeing these jangle teemos?

Pixel Addiction

02-03-2013

I'm currently in Bronze. And yes, I realize that should be a good enough explanation as to why. Bronze III. It just really sucks that I can't just leave as often due to the detrimental punishment.

Dem Swoops

02-03-2013

I actually got screwed into bronze as well, have seen one troll, dodged lost my 3 LP and got on with my life. So far 10-2 Close to moving up another division. Best suggestion, play a carry jungle.

Nesious

02-03-2013

Seen Jungle Teemo, and it worked... His Shrooms are like the most annoying things for the enemy jungler, and hes great at counter jungling early because he can kite, dps, and blind most junglers (most are ad and melee.

Archon147

02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by HASHTAG YODO View Post
I've had to dodge queue twice just today because of people like a "jungle Teemo". Yes, you read that correctly. It's SOOO easy for people to troll now because the dodge punishment is now a lot higher.
happened to me yesterday. i feel you bro, new system has made it too easy to troll :c

KnightxSScarlett

02-03-2013

Jungle Teemo works. Nothing more annoying than for your mid laner to walk to get their blue and suddenly have half their hp taken away.