Ask the Plague Rat (Or Zaunite Sewers)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Warwick

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Civilized Rat View Post
A rather loud, sudden squeal echoed throughout the sewer halls, its creator turning quickly to face the werewolf. He was rummaging through his keepsakes from who-knows-where, a pile of random things laid on the soiled floor. He tried his hardest to hide any nervousness in him, but that feeling was inevitable.

"W-Warwick, hello, what...why are you here? Has Dunderson sent you? That old fool."
Warwick eyes his claws before turning his gaze to Twitch,
"No. Dunderson did not."
He growls and taps his own head,
"You use poisons do you not? You know potions and poisons like Singed?"
He snarls and lunges towards Twitch grabbing him by the throat,
"You're going to help me."

Civilized Rat

12-04-2012

Looking around for a moment, his own speech was cut short by a thick clawed grip around his neck, another squeal forced out of him-once again-like a squeaky toy. He used his own hands to try and pry the werewolf's arm from him, yet knowing it wouldn't work, simply tried some sort of patting to possibly get him to stop. Which also was bound to fail.

He tried his best to speak, raspy and coarse due to the pressure on his neck's front.
"Y-Ye..s..very powerfu...-ack-...very goo..d..!"

Twitch's face turned to a seemingly innocent one, a weak smile forming with the intent of calming Warwick down. At this rate, he simply hoped the inevitable mauling wouldn't leave TOO big a mark.

Ask Warwick

12-04-2012

Warwick growls, the crimson in his eyes seeming to flash before dulling slightly, he squeezes the rats throat with bone crushing force before releasing him.
"I need something from you. To slow the rate at which the human side of me slips away."
Something causes Warwick to shudder, his claws tense and looks as though he was about to lunge once more. He seems to restrain himself before growling once more and slamming a fist into the wall.

Civilized Rat

12-04-2012

A bit of a crack sounds out, the rat's neck being crushed so tightly making him tear up in pain and try his hardest to gain any air he could. Soon enough he was on the floor gasping with his hands to hold him up from the disgusting sewer floor, his coarse tone made even harder to understand. Coughing hard, Twitch tried once again to speak while actually looking up at the werewolf, a smirk across his face.

"And...hehe, what would that be..?"

Ask Warwick

12-04-2012

Warwick snarls, his ears flick back his posture lowering so that he was almost an all fours,
"I don't know rat. That's why I am here!"
The growling coming from deep in Warwicks throat seems to intensify as the bestial side was once more taking over his humanity. It would fade eventually but it would end with blood shed somewhere. Be it his or those who get in his way.
"Create something to supress this!"
His face twists into a snarl,
"I cannot hunt if I cannot think!"

((Am I doing it right? Been a while since I actually done anything Warwickish))

Civilized Rat

12-05-2012

With another gasp or two and a hard cough, the rat rose slowly and rubbed the back of his neck tenderly. There was much less damage than he thought there would be. Warwick's feral stances, threatening and snarling weren't exactly as frightening as they were disconcerting; he was sure to just use him as a punching bag or aggression release eventually if this kept up.
Something had to be done.

"Yes...well, I don't exactly know how to do that. I only know how to make toxins, deadly, acidic, yes? Ehm..." Twitch looked about, trying his best not to focus his gaze only on Warwick himself. "Perhaps...Singed, could have what you need. Though getting such things from him is very ANNOYING. He seems to like killing my brethren more than helping my cause. Stupid imbecile."

((You always did well. Don't worry. In fact really I believe you do better than the past Warwicks (not the newest one that just left, he was way too new to judge really). You are more aggressive and more prone to your feral instincts as he should be.Of course he's fighting it, but it still influences his actions to an extent, which you show. It sucks he's not an alchemist anymore.))

Ask Warwick

12-05-2012

Something snaps inside Warwick as Twitch says he cannot help, he thrusts his claws into the ground and digs his claws deep into the sewer floor leaving massive gouges, as he roars,
"Surely...You know something!"
Warwick calms slightly, his claws relaxing as he straightens himself,
"Singed turned me into this. He must know a way to supress it... Even if it is only for a short time..."
Warwick shakes his head, his friend would be his last resort, if all else failed. Perhaps VIktor would be willing to help... Something then click in his mind,
"Toxins... Toxins numb do they not? Give me something to calm myself when my humanity slips."
As Warwick spoke, there was a hint of desperation in his voice. Yes, he was possibly the fastest and strongest hunter now, but until he had ripped Soraka's still beating heart from her chest, his humanity would continue to be consumed by the beastial side that threatened to take over completely.

((EDIT: Thanks. The break I took from RPing WW let me take over another champion and kind helped me get over the lore butchering hehe.))

Civilized Rat

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suripi Okami View Post
Umm.......Warwick would you me like to help?
I wish to help you in anyway I can.
NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS! Go away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskBloodHunter View Post
-snip-
Watching him thrash and rage about made Twitch feel sympathetic, and yet he had no idea how to actually 'cure' the process. Not only that, but Warwick actually WANTED the rat's poison used on him. Fumbling with his hands in thought, he found it was better not to question what he considered his superior and simply do what he wished.

"Yes...well I suppose something less deadly cou..." His voice trailed off into silence, rummaging through his boxbagbackpackpursething for a less potent form of his poison. Taking out a small vial and examining it for a moment, Twitch couldn't help but wonder what exactly was to come of this.

Ask Warwick

12-05-2012

Warwick snatched the vial from Twitches hands and emptied the whole thing down his own throat. After a few moments Warwick snarled at Twitch,
"Useless rat!"
Growling Warwick goes to slash at Twitches throat, but as his claw rose into the air he seemed to slow. His arm started to feel like lead... Interesting... Warwicks arm had begun to move through the air at a snails pace before his legs gave out under him and he crashed to the ground with a loud thud. As he lay there, eyes closed, breathing deeply as he slep, the rage that had twisted his face into a snarl seemed to fade... For now.

Civilized Rat

12-05-2012

Recoiling as he feared for his life, Twitch's weak smile disappeared and a frown was formed instead. He understood why Warwick would attack very well, but not how exactly he could help to calm him or still the bestial instinct.

"Warwick?"

Realizing the poison began to take effect, the rat looked around pointlessly once more wondering just what to do with the wolf. Simply sleeping on such putrid terrain wouldn't be good for his health nor would it exactly 'please' the other rats. He would have to be moved.

With as much strength as he could muster Twitch grasped the underside of Warwick's arms and began hauling him off towards the sewer entrance step by step, short squeals and mutterings leaking from his maw with every tug. His bastion would be the place to take him. There was no good to come of doing so without his permission, but neither was just leaving him to sleep in filth. The lesser of two beatings.