Ask the Plague Rat (Or Zaunite Sewers)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cranky Kidnapper

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Civilized Rat View Post
Twitch slowly appears next to Blitzcrank as he was called, grumbling at the name he'd been given.

"Good luck finding pure oil, imbecile. As you can see, there is more than oil here. Unless you LIKE to use sewer water for your machinery."
Blitzcrank simply shrugs and returns to his hunt. It was, after a couple hours, that he held up a large can labelled 'Sewer Oil Co Inc. Chuck Norris/Lee Sin' and, as before, casually strolled out.

Bye-bye!

- Blitzcrank, Hide & Seek Master

The M˛nkey King

11-06-2012

Wukong holds his nose as he approaches the Plague Rat, eyes bulging as he gags.

"Eeegh... Twitch, why do you smell so bad?"

Civilized Rat

11-07-2012

Why do you toy with your own feces? Disgusting.

Dojel

11-22-2012

Dear Twitch. You have a peculiar name. Is it a translation from your name as a rat(Do rats even have names?) or did the Summoners name you that cause of your venom?

Civilized Rat

11-22-2012

My name? ...my name...oh yes. My name. Person, Summoner I assume, do you know what a Rat King is? No? Well I would assume you don't, anyway. You are an imbecile. But anyway.

We poor rats get no mercy, no sympathy you know. Swimming in a land of, er how would you all put it, "**** and shimmer". None of us want more than that, no, you could say we...embrace it!

...I...didn't. I just didn't. It was strange...very strange. After I 'changed', I suddenly wanted more. I wanted more than that.

But, oh that was not in the "best interests" of my kind, to want things...I simply wanted to eat something more than scraps from a baby human's little bag, covered in maggots and filth, among other things. Sometimes even our young ratlings. Dead. Could you imagine that? Eating a piece of cheese with a newly born rat on top of it, killed by your waste that you throw in our home? No, do imagine it. Hehehe.

Well, you see. I was the first to...speak out. Not that they liked having a rat so much bigger than them, one that could speak the human language at that. That was unacceptable. Worthy of punishment. Do you know what they did? Torture. No, not just that torture. They forced me to stay alone in a smaller part of the sewers, the darkest one. The young ratlings would walk by, and throw things. So many things. I...it..The others. You could call them, "friends" and "family", they turned on me! Beaten, bitten, they HATED me. They DESPISED me, like I was not a rat anymore!
Hehe. Well yes. That is when I changed all of that.
Oh! But you wanted to know why I am called Twitch. Maybe it was fitting for me, to the others. You think so, yes? They seemed to like calling me that name.

While I killed them one by one.
Ate the young ratlings for supper.
And hung the heads of my family on the top of the sewer walls.

Look at him twitch when we hit him, the STUPID LITTLE FOOL. Hey twitchy, why do you twitch? Twitchy, Twitchy, Twitching Twitchy, Twitch. Twitch? Twitchy, Twitchy, Twitching Twitchy, Twitch.Twitch? Twitchy, Twitchy, Twitching Twitchy, Twitch!

WELL WHO IS TWITCHING NOW YOU DAMNED FOOLS!? I AM ALIVE. YOU ARE ALL DEAD!

Suripi Okami

11-22-2012

Ummm....Hello Twitch.....,i have questions that you dont have to answer but......,dont take it the wrong way or anything,but how did you get your crossbow,how did you learn how to use it,and lastly how long did you have it?

Civilized Rat

11-22-2012

I don't WANT to answer any of your questions, idiotic Summoner. Dunderson forces me to do this. But, anyway.

How did I get it? That is not for you to know. Do not ask.
How did I learn to use it? The other rats were a great use in moving target practice, their dead bodies were useful for still targets. They still are.
How long have I had it? Well ever since the 'incident', I-...very long. A very long time.

Suripi Okami

11-23-2012

Um....well,thanks for asking anyway,here is some chocolate cheese that i get from my grandmother when she is in Winconsin.

Civilized Rat

11-23-2012

'Chocolate cheese'? This exists!?

MINE. MINE!

Suripi Okami

11-23-2012

Yeah but it tastes more like fudge.
Enjoy!