Ask the Plague Rat (Or Zaunite Sewers)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Civilized Rat

09-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starii Evernight View Post
Yeah, who could love a smelly rat like you~
So why did I go to you for advice? Hmm.
For your information there are plenty that would "love" me! ...I just can't remember them. Not that it matters, especially for a stupid Summoner like you.

I don't know why you bother ME with these things. What kind of question is that!?

NVDax

10-03-2012

Why do you and Rammus not get along?

Civilized Rat

10-03-2012

Rammus is a fool that only speaks five words at most. With how 'intelligent' I am, why would I choose to be 'friends' with something that mates with a CACTUS!? Of all things!

Also, he called me something vile and threw dirt in my face. I did nothing to deserve that.

No. I am better than that.

Armored Rammus

10-16-2012

Rammus walked around, a bit... puzzled. This time, he came with a huge fire hose attached to a tank which was full of water - with a cleaning agent into it! Well, to be honest, that was Tristana's truck that he "borrowed" - and given his size and Tristana's size, he could actually pilot the contraption.

He, then, pointed at Twitch, then at his own nose and thumbed down. As he did so, that water gushed out of the pump. His eyes were glowing red and his facial expression was one of an extremely upset armadillo. As there was no more water, the Armadillo threw a heart-shaped drawing containing Cactus, so as to say that he doesn't want anyone to question his choices.

He then walks away, fuming. At least the sewers are clean - and so is the rat. No stink for the next day or so!

Civilized Rat

10-21-2012

Finally. The soap is gone. I'll kill that annoying spiked ball for that. But not now. Too busy with these WHEELS OF CHEESE!

Cranky Kidnapper

11-04-2012

A golden arm punches in, right above Twitch's head. It drops a small brown package, hinting off a delicious smell. Inside was a slice of stinky blue cheese, a bottle of refined goat milk, and butter plus honey and of course, melted cheese, over a loaf of fresh bread. The letter inside read:

Quote:
I hear civilized rats like cheese.

- Blitzcrank, the Secret Cheese Dealer

Civilized Rat

11-04-2012

Twitch returns to the sewers in a happy state, waddling to and fro and side to side at random, giggling with every chance he had with his eyes shut. Unfortunately Blitzcrank's package went unnoticed, the rat slipping and stumbling over it easily with no legs to throw his balance onto.

Had he not smelled the glorious scent of cheese inside, Twitch simply would have thrown it elsewhere in the trash-filled wasteland he called his "sweet sewer home". He quickly tore at it as if his life depended on this single package's contents, throwing the unneeded remains aside and revealing what would be his new feast.

The note was nearly destroyed in the process, but the rat's eyes caught sight of it and skimmed quickly; upon seeing a certain name he stopped, grumbling to himself as he threw it aside to begin the great feast. The other rats would catch wind of its scent eventually. This would not be shared.

Cranky Kidnapper

11-04-2012

(( I don't know why I had a hysterical fit when I saw 'waddle to and fro'. Although, it was probably that I imagined Twitch as a penguin. And the fact I like the word 'waddle'. :D ))

Cranky Kidnapper

11-05-2012

Casually strolling in, Blitzcrank proceeds to slosh through the muddy sewer waters, wading and splashing away, digging for some yummy sewer oil to drink. Or maybe a batch of sewer oil cookies, quite the delicacy. He begins to hum a little tune, chanting the name: Stinky Poo like a jolly old fellow.

- Blitzcrank, Because I Can

Civilized Rat

11-05-2012

Twitch slowly appears next to Blitzcrank as he was called, grumbling at the name he'd been given.

"Good luck finding pure oil, imbecile. As you can see, there is more than oil here. Unless you LIKE to use sewer water for your machinery."