Ask the Plague Rat (Or Zaunite Sewers)

1234567 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Emerald Owl

Senior Member

09-22-2012

Dear Twitch,

Do you know anything on how to get two guys together?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Herald

Member

09-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starii Evernight View Post
Dear Twitch,

Do you know anything on how to get two guys together?
{{ .....

You! }}


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Herald

Member

09-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by metallungu View Post
according to the cheese killer, shyvana, i know nothing about love, if that is what you mean.

But then again why does this matter?
Attachment 530628


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Civilized Rat

Senior Member

09-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starii Evernight View Post
Dear Twitch,

Do you know anything on how to get two guys together?
According to the Cheese Killer, Shyvana, I know nothing about love, if that is what you mean.

But then again why does this matter?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Emerald Owl

Senior Member

09-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
{{ .....

You! }}
((Me! ))

Quote:
Originally Posted by Civilized Rat View Post


According to the Cheese Killer, Shyvana, I know nothing about love, if that is what you mean.

But then again why does this matter?
Oh, I don't know really... Maybe because my shipping attempts for Darius and Vladimir haven't gone anywhere, so it's been rather lackluster for fanfiction ideas. Do you have any couples I could write about, perhaps?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Civilized Rat

Senior Member

09-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starii Evernight View Post
Oh, I don't know really... Maybe because my shipping attempts for Darius and Vladimir haven't gone anywhere, so it's been rather lackluster for fanfiction ideas. Do you have any couples I could write about, perhaps?
Why would you want them on a ship?
Why would I know about any "couples"!? I...ehm. No. No, I have no ideas. None at all. Go ask Shyvana, since she seems to know so much about it.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Civilized Rat

Senior Member

09-25-2012

Bored!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Emerald Owl

Senior Member

09-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Civilized Rat View Post
Why would you want them on a ship?
Why would I know about any "couples"!? I...ehm. No. No, I have no ideas. None at all. Go ask Shyvana, since she seems to know so much about it.
Aww, okay. I figured I might ask you for reasons, but eh...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Civilized Rat

Senior Member

09-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starii Evernight View Post
Aww, okay. I figured I might ask you for reasons, but eh...
Reasons? Reason for what? I have no love interest, if that is what you mean. So quiet.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Emerald Owl

Senior Member

09-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Civilized Rat View Post
Reasons? Reason for what? I have no love interest, if that is what you mean. So quiet.
Yeah, who could love a smelly rat like you~
So why did I go to you for advice? Hmm.


1234567 ... 8