Ghost Train ((Open for Now!))

12345 ... 10
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Darcitus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2013

(( NOW EDITED FOR HER PLEASURE!))

(( Hello all! Long time player of LoL and RPer, but first time on the RP forums. Can you believe... being playing league for years and never actually knew there was an rp forum? i know, I'm such a boob. Anywhosits. Figured i'd throw a thread for a scenario idea, see if I got any bites.

I'm in the mood for some Ghost Train rps. Coming from a lover of all things Ghost Train (dating all the way back to 1994. (Can you guess where? Bonus points!) I shall be everything on board this ghost train, whilst some characters (OC ONLY!, Sorry... not really into Champion rps... <.< They never quite sit right with me.) Lets start by having people post their Characters that are interested, or links, or even opening posts (see below).

If there are enough interested, i'll drum up a opening post. But for now, just tossing the idea out there to see what people may or may not be interested. I have a preference for experienced roleplayers (5+ years) but newcomers with good skill are also more than welcome. Please don't be mad at me... I'm picky when it comes to RP.

I will pick characters that I think would be fun to mingle with... and pick about 3-5 depending on who is interested, possibility for more depending on who throws their towel in.

Basic premise before I post, several people board a train in piltover... little do they know it's actually a haunted train, that takes them straight into the shadow isles with the intention of killing them and adding their souls to his spectral passengers! OoooOooooOoooh! Many hijinks to follow.

EDIT: Legit RP... although properly woven comedy is more than acceptable. This ghost train will be out to kill and claim ze souls!

Characters Approved: All characters allowed for now, if all players have not responded within the few days, the train will depart without them, since the characters have "missed their train"
Kiobi
Nana
Almyra Bys
Sukiru
Kyther

To reiterate, Ghost Train. 3-5 possibly more. Post Characters, RP to follow!))

Colonel qt

01-17-2013

http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/2354

Here's Anayo even though I have no idea if this is just a train or something else

Kameil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2013

((Oh my... someone who knows what they're doing... good impression, good impression...

Um... This is Kiobi. The profile is hasn't been updated at all, but due to recent events, she's traveling around Valoran. I guess Piltover could be a good visit.

Question IF I may, will the RP be like a comedy RP? Just want to know.))

Vice Emargo

01-18-2013

Alright I have re-done my profile, sadly no picture because I can't draw or get a good picture for the life of me.

http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/1790

TheOneTrueWaifu

01-18-2013

This looks like a pretty cool idea. I'd love to get in on it... trouble is deciding what character to use... hmm... Sukiru should fit rather well. Profile hasn't been updated in a while but the appearance and abilities are pretty much the same.

1Eredale

01-18-2013

This sounds very interesting. I like trains too. And quite a few characters... I'll just throw in a few and let you look, but I usually play with the first one. I do understand if you would rather me not use him though.
Eredale
Nana

Kouri Keigo

1Eredale

01-19-2013

Oh, and by the way, threads regularly fall down to second page in this forum. You'd do well to bump once in a while.

leirynot

01-19-2013

Been meaning to write up this character for a while, and finally got around to it. She would probably be an interesting addition to the group: Almyra Bys she's a great, if confusing conversationalist, can add necessary comedy, but can also be dead serious if necessary.

Kameil

01-20-2013

Kicking this thread up to the front page! Hope ya don't mind.

Darcitus

01-21-2013

(( Sorry for the absence y'all, kinda went on a little weekend bender. o.o much of which I can't recall... lets just say it involved breaking a vaccuum... and ruining a living room carpet. <.< Will be getting to character approvals by 1pm tomorrow.))

12345 ... 10