I'm sitting at gold rating...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shentok

09-19-2012

I played 3s for about a year when it was released. I can play a variety of lane champions if you're still interested in people. I'm looking to rank up myself since solo queue is such a lame queue now. Add Shentok if you want to ask some questions. I can play any day but Sunday and I can do voice chat. I am usually awake between 11AM to around midnight PST. I am willing to learn any champion I am not familiar with, but I'd like to say I'm comfortable with most of the champions that are strong in 3s.

ravge

09-19-2012

ahh man i know what you mean! i play 7 hours evry early morning but i cant seem to find anyone interested in being serious an want to win evry single game they play i know we can make it extremely fun tho!

JannappleExpress

09-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinyBikini View Post
You seem nice, can i join your team ;-; I'm just a noob girl who really wants the war janna skin. Have tried with my friends but girl gamers are just not that serious =/ I can get u a 10 dollar rp code or something >.< please help.....
We'll carry you for pix!

Arbiter Knight

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinyBikini View Post
You seem nice, can i join your team ;-; I'm just a noob girl who really wants the war janna skin. Have tried with my friends but girl gamers are just not that serious =/ I can get u a 10 dollar rp code or something >.< please help.....
Lol none of us need a $10 rp card (I hope >.>), but I'll play with anyone who doesnt rage and cuss like a 8yo . Again my summoner name is the same as my forum name so just add me or post your summoner name. Skype isnt mandatory for me.

JannappleExpress

09-20-2012

we could get you gold blindfolded playing ad Janna and bear-stance-only-dyr

T0MMY

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-20-2012

ive had teams go high silver both s1 and s2 but never did they want it enough for gold / plat :/ went to solo queue and im sitting on gold. im down to play some games if ya are interested

Concerto

09-21-2012

Yeah i need to get a good team going, add me, i can play any role, jungle, tanky, ap, whatever

Tkraven

09-22-2012

I play alot of 3s invite me if you need a good tank/bruiser