Viktor father of vi and jinx plz?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Doc Nemo

05-26-2014

Can viktor be vi and jinx's father. Could also develop a relationship between vi and jayce, thus making an amusing story seeing viktor and jayce's rivalry.

Foolish Lantern

05-26-2014

No.

One: there is nothing to support this. Two: I sincerely doubt the act of physical procreation was ever something Viktor would consider engaging in.

SecretLore

05-26-2014

Overall I really doubt viktor ever had a wife and even if you say "but maybe they were created artificially" viktor is the guy who sees humanity as a flaw,I doubt he would create artificial humans,if he can make robots instead.

It would also create more questions than answers
Why did vi grow up in piltover without knowing anything about her parents?
If jinx is her sister,why doesn't vi know her?(or how comes that jinx is from zaun in the first place?)
And why wouldn't jinx recognize viktor if he was her father?(same question could be said the other way around)

IMTOOJUICY

05-26-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foolish Lantern View Post
No.

One: there is nothing to support this. Two: I sincerely doubt the act of physical procreation was ever something Viktor would consider engaging in.
Maybe he had them before he went crazy! Either way, Viktor approves of Vi's dependency on her hextech gauntlets and Jinx's preference for high tech weaponry. No brass knuckles or flintlock pistols for his girls, nuh uh.

The Red Warden

05-26-2014

Viktor is probably only in his 30s based on his lore. Maybe younger so I don't think he would have a child who is as old as vi or jinx.

Foolish Lantern

05-26-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Red Warden View Post
Viktor is probably only in his 30s based on his lore. Maybe younger so I don't think he would have a child who is as old as vi or jinx.
Judging from the stripe of grey seen on Prototype Viktor, I would say he is in his late 40s at the youngest.

Ask the Herald

05-26-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foolish Lantern View Post
Judging from the stripe of grey seen on Prototype Viktor, I would say he is in his late 40s at the youngest.
I am of the opinion that Viktor has that stripe because he grew up in Zaun

The Red Warden

05-26-2014

He isn't the father though since he has the Tesla situation going on. Too busy focusing on scientific achievement to get in a romantic relationship, even if ladies are interested.

sbudeeG

05-27-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMTOOJUICY View Post
Maybe he had them before he went crazy!.
He isn't crazy, though. He's obsessive and harbors a great deal of resentment (so much that his resentment for Piddlydiddly survived his machine brain's "purge" of emotions), but not insane.

Stofen

05-27-2014

Well according to the head of Riot's lore department, we make the lore. So yes, it's most likely that Viktor is the father of Jinx and Vi if for no other reason than the lack of proof against the concept.