World Championship Hotfix Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jeraaaa

09-21-2012

Can never leave Vladimir alone, can you riot?.....

MrBillCowsby

09-21-2012

Okay I never complain about Changes to champions and buffs or debuffs, but this is the one time I am going to complain, and I apologize if I am vulgar. Why the hell would you buff Rengar, he is literally the most Over Powered champion in League of Legends. His ratios are ridiculous, and you decided to give him more damage! I'm sorry but that alone made this hotfix dumb and stupid. Everyone in playoffs will be playing Rengar because of how crazy OP he is. Please change these fixes before the final. (Again, I'm sorry for the rage, it just makes me mad when you buff OP players.)

Woobin Senpai

09-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBillCowsby View Post
Okay I never complain about Changes to champions and buffs or debuffs, but this is the one time I am going to complain, and I apologize if I am vulgar. Why the hell would you buff Rengar, he is literally the most Over Powered champion in League of Legends. His ratios are ridiculous, and you decided to give him more damage! I'm sorry but that alone made this hotfix dumb and stupid. Everyone in playoffs will be playing Rengar because of how crazy OP he is. Please change these fixes before the final. (Again, I'm sorry for the rage, it just makes me mad when you buff OP players.)
lol. Rengar was not OP. He fell off late game a LOT. his passive was glitchy, and his abilities overall lacked power. He needed this buff, and it actually makes him viable as a champion pick now.

P.S. Viktor laser STILL bugged. way to go riot...

Anitrea

09-21-2012

Just want to say that these buffs to Rengar are a horrible idea. He already rapes teams and now you want to make him more op. He can 2 shot ad carries without trying, its not even a feed thing, he is just way over powered. Need to have a closer look at what he can do before buffing an already over powered champ. I dont know how he is in higher elos, but from 1000 to 1200 he is way op.

Anitrea

09-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmk0102 View Post
lol. Rengar was not OP. He fell off late game a LOT. his passive was glitchy, and his abilities overall lacked power. He needed this buff, and it actually makes him viable as a champion pick now.

P.S. Viktor laser STILL bugged. way to go riot...

He does not fall off late game, he gets more over powered, And his early game is more then enough to make the game end in 20 mins, If his late game is so bad, then even out his mid and early game. Just sad, Even enemy players are saying rengar needs a debuff when they have him on the team. Rengar makes the game not fun at all. I mean his escapes are the best in the game unless you have oracle. The instant invis then the movement he has, how in the world can you think he needs buffs? Ok, fix his animations, thats fine, but make him even more of a monster? Ruins the game in a lot of ways.

Eanruig

09-21-2012

WAAAT!!! Where is Olaf's axe throw buff?? Does not goes down whole lane like Ashe Ult!? Why not, RIOT!?!? WHY!!!

No, srsly. Cool hotfixes = )

Monstrata

09-21-2012

Just wondering but under Yorick when it says "Ghouls no longer block pathing for enemies." does that mean ghouls cannot block blitzcrank's grabs now?

Crafty17

09-22-2012

finally league of legends is going to be balanced:3

xStreet

09-22-2012

You guys should really make yoriks gouls worth money. Even if it is only like 3-5 gold if you are playing a mana hungry champ that needs to use mana to kill the gouls you really are wasting your resources for nothing. at least if they are worth gold its worth killing them and it will make yorik players have to use the gouls more effectivly then just spamming all day.

Frodak

09-22-2012

Really, another Yorick nerf.... are ppl at Riot retarded or what? He was not OP, true that hes sustain was a bit too much early game, but now even ghouls m/s is nerfed.... if you think that some champ is OP, then sure throw in a small nerf, ill deal with that, but cmn ultra nerf yorick last patch and now again? either ppl are dumb and don't know how to counter him, or are simple noobs, and cry all day long about how OP Yorick is....