World Championship Hotfix Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ziacik

09-20-2012

i play xerath (most of the time) what does it mean that " Locus of Power can now be cast while rooted"? i am generally confused

Chantlife

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-20-2012

No more IP reward, no more Tribunal. Amirite?

Lofty

Recruiter

09-20-2012

a

Dino Thunderlung

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-20-2012

Honestly I think removing the IP boost rewards from the Tribunal is a BAD idea. True, it will likely kill off the motivation of those who are in it ONLY for the IP, but you said yourself that the majority of us just wanna make the gaming environment better anyway, right? If you take away this incentive, then it's going to kill the drive for some of those who like the thought of making the game a better place for everyone and not losing so much of their IP from the time spent not actually PLAYING the game. They are giving their time to the community to help boot those who make the game not fun, shouldn't they get something back in return for that?

seENYAYor B

09-20-2012

I'm unsure as to whether this hotfix is live or not. just played a MF game and her ulti still took time to cast D;

All Wheel Drive

09-20-2012

"upcoming patch"

It hasn't been deployed yet.

tedthedruid

09-20-2012

Riot you're high... Vlad is not strong ever he is way too item dependent and is no longer worth playing congratulations.

Adventchild475

09-20-2012

Where Dah' Heimerdinger Buff?

Jinlonestar

09-21-2012

they need more xeranth buff he is a fairly underrated champ and could use the boost

Nickyttoo

09-21-2012

why do u fkin ruin the ap rengar? cmon man i know u wanted him to be ad but let us have fun with him as ap