Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

World Championship Hotfix Notes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

0Mace0

Recruiter

09-18-2012

Rengar didnt need buffs.......... way to go Riot :/

L33tT4rd

09-18-2012

Quote:
Megnificent:
There are more details in the video. And I know a lot of people are going to rage about not getting IP rewards anymore, but I honestly think this is a good call. I don't doubt that there are people who don't take the Tribunal seriously, and just do it for the free IP. Without rewarding free IP, we'll have less people who just vote for the IP instead of cleaning up the community, the true purpose of the Tribunal. I sincerely hope this makes a difference, as I've been teamed with a lot of trolls and just downright terrible people. Regardless, you have my support, Riot.

Disagreed. Tribunal takes up way too much time for what it's worth. I could be, ya know, playing a game

P0NA

09-18-2012

Vlad nerfs.... that is like the 7th vlad nerf this season alone. Just remove the champion already, obvious trolls at riot hate him

OnIy JungIe

09-18-2012

Quick I need a new name!

deviantsword

09-18-2012

How about that DoT effects making the Turret target you once you have made an enemy champion bleed?... failed to mention that in the recent updates.

Violins

Recruiter

09-18-2012

those vayne and cait buffs...doublelift is now even more OP

Donnie

09-18-2012

Riot.. you need to post estimated release dates. When is this patch in effect?

iRideAnUrf

09-18-2012

Great Job Riot You made the game server so laggy that I DC'ed from my awesome game and now the game somehow diapered.

Pride In Me

09-18-2012

Where's the Syndra buff?

McSteezy

09-18-2012

Buff Leona please.