Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

World Championship Hotfix Notes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Seuss

09-18-2012

Yorick is ruined.

DesertFox

09-18-2012

Quote:
Ryuougi Shiki:
wow!!! is time to nerf vladimir and yorick finally riot!!!!!!!! next nerf garen plz!!

Little whiny piece of shiit. L2p or uninstall. Fuucking mentally challenged 2 digit elo ******* biitching all day long.

Saiko

09-18-2012

Quote:
Daikonan:
SO THEY MIGHT AS WELL SAID FUK VLAD UNLESS YOUR STACKING GOD AMOUNT OF MAGIC PEN HE IS A SHT CHAMPION AND ANPTHER FUKN YORICK NERF R U FUKN KIDDING HES NOT THAT GOOD IN THE FIRST PLACE HES A FUN CHAMPION THAT SURE WHEN PLAYED WELL HE COUNTERS EFFECTIVLY FROM PPL WHO DONT KNOW HOW TO FIGHT HIM IN FIRST PLACE MORE OF A MANA COST UNBELIVABLE HOW MANY YORICK PLAYERS CAN SAY THERE GHOULS EFFECTIVLY CHASE DOWN OPPENENTS.... NEVER GOT IT SO NOW WERE MAKING IT SO THERE MORE USELESS TO LV 12 AND YOUR ONLY WAY OF CATCHING A OPPENENT RUNNING AWAY IS PRAY U HAVE BOOTS HIGHER THEN THERES OR WAIT TILL LV 12 TO TRY AND KILL ANYONE SMART AND CAITLYN AND MF ARE NOT PLAYED ENOUGH I SEE THEM ALL THE FUKN TIME COMPETIVE PLAY SO WE WANT TO GIVE THEM A BUFF THIS IS SAME B.S WITH XIN HES FUKN NEEARLY UNSTOPPABLE IN THE HANDS OF A HALF BRAIN DEAD PLAYER WHO KNOWS WHAT HES DOING HES NEARLY IMPOSSIBLE TO STOP 1 VS 1 UNLESS U HAVE EXHAUST AND EVEN THEN ITS CLOSE AS SHT .......................... why dosnt riot just say ok we dont like certain champs so were getting rid of them because honestly there r so many champs that really need buffed and really need nerfed and riot constantly picks favorites its getting b.s

I'll be seeing you in the Tribunal.

Arrevax

09-18-2012

There's nothing wrong with adding a sort of scoreboard to the Tribunal, but there was no real reason to remove the IP bonus. Now, it seems that Riot simply wants us to do some of their work for them with no incentive other than hoping that some bad players will be temporarily or permanently banned (too bad they'll just make smurf/alternate accounts...). I've never worked in the Tribunal for either reason alone (IP or improving the community). I worked for both, because the IP bonus alone wasn't particularly large, and the players that are banned because of Tribunal vindication can find ways around their punishment.
Another opinion on Yorick... If his lane bullying is such an issue, why not tweak him instead of nerfing him? Change him up in a way that makes him actually beneficial to his team in a way other than locking down top lane and ulting the ad carry. Currently, after laning phase, Yorick is just a damage soak/semi-bruiser with underwhelming autoattacks and abilities. His ghouls have been hit hard over time, and they've always been his greatest weakness and strength (they provided half of his abilities damage and provided a little bit of pathway blocking, while being easily killed by enemies, thereby taking away half of Yorick's damage via abilities). Now they're more of a weakness than anything. Not to mention how Yorick tends to be a dull champion to lane as or against- he just spams his ghouls and ults whoever needs it (or the ad carry, for a slightly more beneficial effect). I'd like to see a remake or at least some changes that make his laning less powerful while making him more useful in other situations.

Learnding

09-18-2012

Quote:
BobTheCowRider:
trundle?

They only worry about the champions people complain about, Riot never takes other champions into consideration. They only nerf Champs that little kids email them about because they get destroyed by them.

facetious

09-18-2012

Quote:
Phreak:
Rengar no longer loses his attack command after using Battle Roar

Best part.

Mirza Says

09-18-2012

Yah lets buff Ziggs -.-

And now Miss Fortune is also going to be in every game as if she already wasn't. But no lets do nothing to Syndra.

This has become a joke.

KillerCaboss

09-18-2012

Im sorry riot I did the tribunal to ban trolls and feeders and what ever but i did it more for the ip.... soooooo probably not gonna do any tribunals any more sorry :/

Syberia

09-18-2012

Are holiday Quints working again>>??

The Parasomniac

09-18-2012

Holiday quints still broken