World Championship Hotfix Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Brianmc

09-18-2012

You guys are ridiculous... First its crying non stop about how rengar "Isnt good enough" "he isn't viable derp" etc etc. NOW they're buffing him and now its too much? Its clear GD will never be happy, you will ***** and ***** and *****.

Mal the Red

09-18-2012

I'm inclined to agree that the IP was a necessary incentive to use the Tribunal.

This decision will no doubt see a significant decrease in it's use.

Maybe they see something I don't. But this seems akin to punishing those who take it seriously, for those that don't.

What I think they need to do is give MORE incentive to take it seriously without removing the rewards for doing so. How? It's as simple as scaling the IP earned with how in-tune with the community the voter is.

Noturu

09-18-2012

this is NOTHING about this thread...but i got an idea and didnt know where to post XD. its a heimy skin O_O havent got a name but he could be bodyguard/mafia lord etc idc.. his q would be a guy with a gun, w would be an rpg , e would be a frag grenade r would make the q glow....this was just random idk why i thought it lol.

Daikonan

09-18-2012

SO THEY MIGHT AS WELL SAID FUK VLAD UNLESS YOUR STACKING GOD AMOUNT OF MAGIC PEN HE IS A SHT CHAMPION AND ANPTHER FUKN YORICK NERF R U FUKN KIDDING HES NOT THAT GOOD IN THE FIRST PLACE HES A FUN CHAMPION THAT SURE WHEN PLAYED WELL HE COUNTERS EFFECTIVLY FROM PPL WHO DONT KNOW HOW TO FIGHT HIM IN FIRST PLACE MORE OF A MANA COST UNBELIVABLE HOW MANY YORICK PLAYERS CAN SAY THERE GHOULS EFFECTIVLY CHASE DOWN OPPENENTS.... NEVER GOT IT SO NOW WERE MAKING IT SO THERE MORE USELESS TO LV 12 AND YOUR ONLY WAY OF CATCHING A OPPENENT RUNNING AWAY IS PRAY U HAVE BOOTS HIGHER THEN THERES OR WAIT TILL LV 12 TO TRY AND KILL ANYONE SMART AND CAITLYN AND MF ARE NOT PLAYED ENOUGH I SEE THEM ALL THE FUKN TIME COMPETIVE PLAY SO WE WANT TO GIVE THEM A BUFF THIS IS SAME B.S WITH XIN HES FUKN NEEARLY UNSTOPPABLE IN THE HANDS OF A HALF BRAIN DEAD PLAYER WHO KNOWS WHAT HES DOING HES NEARLY IMPOSSIBLE TO STOP 1 VS 1 UNLESS U HAVE EXHAUST AND EVEN THEN ITS CLOSE AS SHT .......................... why dosnt riot just say ok we dont like certain champs so were getting rid of them because honestly there r so many champs that really need buffed and really need nerfed and riot constantly picks favorites its getting b.s

FrostRevenant

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mal the Red View Post
I'm inclined to agree that the IP was a necessary incentive to use the Tribunal.

This decision will no doubt see a significant decrease in it's use.

Maybe they see something I don't. But this seems akin to punishing those who take it seriously, for those that don't.

What I think they need to do is give MORE incentive to take it seriously without removing the rewards for doing so. How? It's as simple as scaling the IP earned with how in-tune with the community the voter is.
smaller groups of people really just used it for the IP, Seeing how your contribution makes a difference does in fact appeal to a much larger group. Theres a big difference between you donating to two charities for 5 dollars, while the first just says thank you the second actually sends you a photo of the family you helped feed. You come back to donate to the second charity again because you SEE how your contribution is used and the impact it makes.

SkyExorcist

09-18-2012

I saw a fourm last week about sona's sound effects on Arcade Sona skin. I heard that riot was going to go fix the sound effects but i don't see them D: Maybe another 2 weeks T_T

FaizeXX

09-18-2012

darius needs weakening what are you doing!

Para

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-18-2012

No Syndra love.

Hate you Riot.

Daikonan

09-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragull2 View Post
Karthus and Ryze are late game monsters with good lane phase.

Better nerf Vlad.
obviously sarcasm

TOP10 ELO

09-18-2012

dont nerf my vlad

i know you will not because i'm asking you to, you better oblige to what i'm saying