World Championship Hotfix Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Berri Bunny

09-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reikken View Post
same reason Riven can't just Valor for the shield. Riot is mean
I'd say it has more to do with the fact that it fixes all the times you net when you don't want to simply because of the way roots get timed.

Good change for any Cait player.

Kermit The Fraud

09-18-2012

...fudge.... MY...My...my vladdd... noooOOO!O!O!O!O!

ThePwnageKitty

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-18-2012

Just pointing this out to all vlad players. As a suggestion you really shouldn't be pushing as vlad unless you have your pool of blood. Even then you can easily get ganked.

Second for rengar, I have serious questions about buffing him. I played him once and went 22/6/12 and we won by i believe 25 mins. I dont believe that he needed to be buffed that much. Although since this was done im betting they will nerf him in the next patch seeing that he is obviously more powerful than most.

Many of you may also be wondering what my views of syndra are well. I played a game against her and i can personally tell you she doesn't need a buff. a nerf to balance her out would be great, but don't complain that she is weak because she is actually strong if you play her right.

One last note to make. Ever notice in the patches that a certain champion that needs a small buff or a rework of some of her abilities need to be done. It's ashe i mean in all honesty their is no point in going ap ashe unless she gets something like a percent ap dmg on hit from her ice arrow as a passive.

That is all guys i hope you like my comments, but if you don't i understand.

MimicryKilla

09-18-2012

Nerf AP Rengar or the AP ratio on Battle Roar please?

aznricepaddy

09-18-2012

What? Tribunal fixes? Removed IP? I go on the Tribunal because I hate flamers, afkers, dcers, the like (plus the conversations are hilarious), but I also enjoy the IP I get at the end of every month, even if it is small.

If Riot is gonna do a ranked system along with streaks of consecutive correct decisions, why don't they just scale IP off of that? The more correct cases you make and the higher your rank is in the tribunal, the more IP you get. That way, the people who are motivated get a tangible reward rather than a "I have a better rank than you in the Tribunal so that makes me cool" and the people who are motivated by IP will have an incentive to judge cases correctly and not just dash through them....

Daryslash

09-18-2012

ALAS
FINALLY

The 5 movement speed of Vayne came back to me! Thank you, Riot!

Zaruma

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-18-2012

So, I both took the tribunal seriously and did it for ip rewards. I no longer have a reason too use the tribunal.

OmeQuicksilver

09-18-2012

So you STILL didn't actually fix ANY of the problems Nidalee has.

Man you guys must have the best jobs, payed to not actually fix your own broken messes.

Delnoir

09-18-2012

When Lyte was introduced as Dr. Lyte I had to go rig the Mega Man X5 Dr. Light theme so it would play softly in the background.

I am such a freakin' dork.

Zaruma

09-18-2012

I can cast Bulwark during Idol of Durand now? That is the coolest thing ever. Longer do I have to worry about screwing up my IoD timing by casting Bulwark first.