World Championship Hotfix Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Decoylegends

09-18-2012

Any word on Holiday Runes?

ikeeelu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-18-2012

Wow im amazed they didn't even fix the seasonal runes yet.

Torinux

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by We Hit You Sit View Post
LOL bulwark now castable during Galio's ult???

Free taunt with no damage pls
Lol then he deals less, LESS damage please

Saiko

09-18-2012

Holy ****, that Ziggs wall jumping O_O
I love it!

bruce ıee

09-18-2012

Good stuff, Riot. So glad you removed that annoying cast time on Rengar and buffed him as needed. It doesn't look like an over-buff at all, either!

Mayobe

09-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phreak View Post
Vayne
  • Base movement speed increased to 305 from 300
Please bear my children.

Rengar buffs look good too.

Sona Kisses

09-18-2012

MF buff.... I had multiple orgasms in a row.

ChrissyTheDragon

Blinding Shadows

09-18-2012

YESSSS vayne buffs! (I personally think she could use a tad more (either 310 base or 5 more on her passive) but that's just my opinion)

Hylebosaiden

09-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nepolian View Post
Instead of removing that nice little IP gift from the tribunals to get rid of the people just doing it for the IP, why don't you have it sort of scale with how accurate you are? You stated that the people just doing it for the IP have very low accuracy, so why not make it so that if you have over 60% accuracy you get IP (to get rid of the people just clicking punish and not actually readying anything) and maybe increase the IP reward for higher accuracy.
I'm inclined to agree. I want to improve the playing conditions in League as much as anyone else, but I'm not certain that taking away the IP gift is the right way to do it. If someone has a consistantly low accuracy stat and it's clear that they aren't taking much time to think over the case, then there should be a warning message that they need to do a better job, and if all else fails, they can be banned from tribunaling for a week or so. IP is IP, and while it's only 5 IP per correct vote, it's all warm and fuzzy when you log into league and you are suddenly 1500 IP richer.

I'll continue to tribunal in the meantime, and I'll await further changes from Riot.