Is the Tribunal canon

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Trolosaurus

01-17-2013

The way I see it, the Tribunal judges Summoners and Champions who have conducted wrongly, pardoning or punishing them based on evidence.
I also believe that the Adjudicators job is to deal with problems that require more "force" per say

SUPERSEYMOUR

01-22-2013

the tribunal bans/pardons real people, so i assume it is canon? i dont seem to understand the question

AskUdyr

01-22-2013

I think what Trolosaurus is asking is whether or not it is a literal part of the League. As if champions like Malzahar and Kassadin were sent to the tribunal after they were captured and rendered judgement because of their actions.

Right?

If so, then I think so, with Kayle as the judge.

PandavengerX

01-23-2013

Perhaps summoners are put on temporary (or PERMANENT) leave for their behavior (such as communicating with teammates)... since each battle should be decently fair (as they decide "major" events in runeterra) bad summoners may be reprimanded for their behavior...

my 2 cents

Gweee

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-26-2013

I believe a Tribunal does exist in Runeterra, but I don't know if it is a tribunal of all the other summoners. More than likely the Council of Equity deals with summoner disputes within the League's membership just as they do for the highest of political issues and appeals.