Kha'Zix

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TCWA Tigerbite

09-18-2012

Ranged. Tankish. Leap. Untargetable. Definitely made for dominion!

DiscworldDeath

09-18-2012

Prediction, or you got sources on kit?

FOODFOOD

09-18-2012

Let's see if he errs on the side of Cho'Gath or Kog'Maw in regards to Dominion viability.

TCWA Tigerbite

09-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiscworldDeath View Post
Prediction, or you got sources on kit?
http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Kha%27Zix - FIXED LINK

I can't tell if his auto attack is ranged after a buff to his Q or not, kind of sounds like it, but a rather confusing kit without using it.

DiscworldDeath

09-18-2012

Look again, there's nothing there. Seems someone posted fake info, or got access to early info. There is no official source yet, including pbe files.

They /could/ be true, but wouldn't want to bet on it. You can see them in the page history.

MMKH

09-18-2012

Kha'Zix(stan) is seems like he could be a hybrid assassin type character who can stealth just from his looks. But knowing Riot, he will be played tanky derps jungler with trinity force for tons of damage.

Nyx87

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-18-2012

It would be interesting if ranking certain skills locked you into an evolution path. Like say Q was the ranged carry evolution path that gives you ranged abilities to chose from or W is the burst assassin. Kind of like a simplified Invoker, or like Udyr, but with actual choices.

lbgsloan

09-18-2012

Riot won't dare make anything interesting before the finals are over, so I'm going with tanky derp jungler.

DiscworldDeath

09-18-2012

Assuming the patch for the finals isn't already locked. I doubt the new champion will be available at Finals.

TCWA Tigerbite

09-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiscworldDeath View Post
Look again, there's nothing there. Seems someone posted fake info, or got access to early info. There is no official source yet, including pbe files.

They /could/ be true, but wouldn't want to bet on it. You can see them in the page history.
I fixed the link: http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Kha%27Zix

Apparently it didn't like the " ' "