Question about Rune Secondary

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dooSheR

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

07-28-2009

For AP runes the blue runes have .64 AP, the yellow have .38 AP and the red have .25 AP. There is an obvious progression here being Blue>Yellow>Red.

For HP regen yellow is .59 HP regen, blue and red are both .44 HP regen. There is a progression from the secondary to the primary, but both secondary colors have the same amount of regen.

Is there a reason why these two progression scales are different? Or is it just a bug either in the tooltip or in the actual amounts?

IS13fe9a22574251

07-28-2009

I believe one is for offensive skills one for defensive and one more magic based?

I forget.

dooSheR

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

07-28-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackxp View Post
I believe one is for offensive skills one for defensive and one more magic based?

I forget.
yeah blue is for magic, red for attack, yellow for defense. that wasnt my question though

h4rdcor3

07-29-2009

Very astute observation there doo. I too would think that their would be a drop off from the second to third. To me the progression would be Yellow > Blue > Red. A drop of .15 or so is what I would expect for the 3rd rune so the progression would be .59 -> .44 -> .29

dooSheR

Adjudicator

07-30-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by h4rdcor3 View Post
Very astute observation there doo. I too would think that their would be a drop off from the second to third. To me the progression would be Yellow > Blue > Red. A drop of .15 or so is what I would expect for the 3rd rune so the progression would be .59 -> .44 -> .29
yeah i was thinking it should be something like that. in reality it is probably just a HUD error and the red runes dont actually give that much regen, but who knows.

UnknownElementX

07-30-2009

if you look at the band, i was thinking that the progression works as it does on the chart. the farther you get from primary the less it is. thus a red is reduced twice to a blue and vice versa while yellows only loose one level to each side.

SilverSoultaker

Emissary of the League

07-30-2009

That might be it Unknown. Also, the tooltips on most runes are currently wrong, so look at the bonouses side on the right to determine actual vaules.