Best Easy Attack DPS Champion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Throw My 3s

09-17-2012

Hi I'm new to Lol,

I was wondering what's one of the easiest to use champions that gives amaximum attack DPS. From simply looking through all of them I'm guessing one of them could be "Master Yi" but I want to here the communities opinion.

Thanks,

ThrowMy3s

Prof Zuhayr

09-17-2012

ashe

OmfgTheSky

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-17-2012

graves

ChiSqrd

09-17-2012

Graves is not someone you can get good at fast and Yi sucks.

Triysle

09-17-2012

The issue with Yi is that the only contribution he can make to the team is massive damage. He's got some decent mobility with his ult and if you play him right and land a champ kill while ulted, your cooldowns refresh. You can basically spam your skills til you run out of mana.

Downside is, he has no stuns, knockups, slows, or any CC of any kind. And he's very, very squishy

Shenghis Khan

09-17-2012

When I first started playing, Caitlyn was my answer to this. Lately, I think Ez and Draven are both easy to play.

Vayne is relatively simple ability-wise to do though. That's who I'd look into to learn with.

Pteor

09-17-2012

Draven is no, his core mechanic makes positioning incredibly treacherous.
Vayne's knockback can be tricky to learn, and again, her positioning is treacherous, this time due to short range.
Caitlyn is ok, but she's not the strongest AD carry.

Ez has an OHSHT escape in his e, so even if he positions poorly, he can correct it. And he has high burst with nothing but a sheen, can dominate a lane with his poke and mobility, and most importantly, is the funnest AD carry in my opinion.

However, judging by the OP's guess at Master Yi, I think he means melee champ, so I'll also throw in Sion for being incredibly OP with a bloodthirster or two. Dunno how easy he is to play, since I've never used him, but just a thought.

Throw My 3s

09-18-2012

thanks for all the feedback

Sephïroth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-18-2012

Caitlyn has the easiest time in lane, because she has great harras and escapability. Tristana and Corki are good picks as they both have good escapes. I don't like the Ezreal is an easy AD because to do good against a good team, you have to be great with him. His skillcap is pretty high as far as carrying a team with him. Though, against nubs you'll wreck with him.