Champion Sneak Peek – Kha’Zix, the Voidreaver

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zeratai

09-17-2012

Must have starcraft zerg skin!

JamesGatsby

09-17-2012

he better be able to jungle if he can "adapt to any environment" (not like i play jungle or anything)

IS107ac16cf7f6a7bfe2736

09-17-2012

Who's Omen?Name sounds so familiar

Kotsubaki

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-17-2012

Yes!

CaptBeardedPapa

09-17-2012

They made Predator (Rengar) now they make Alien. I like it. They need to make a transformer now I know, and have the transformer type be able to jack into base towers on both sides. The ultimate support champ for the base. He jacks into the towers and gives them range, damage or health and burns his mana while doing it. He can jack into enemy base towers and turn them against their own. Just ideas and balance would be a big concern but it would be a unique champ. And name him with something that starts with a Q. You have every other letter of the alphabet represented but Q. Later

Furytent

09-17-2012

Alien, is that you? D:

Asmonok

09-17-2012

Since I started playing LoL I never got pumped up about a champion before I read any information on there kit. Frankly the design of this champion is amazing and alone enough for me to want to buy him. Since I was a kid and saw(and horrified) by the movie Alien Ive always been intrigued by the design of what came to be known as "Xenomorphs"(basicly buglike creatures if you are unfamiliar with the term). So just by concept art alone I find this hero highly facinating and look forward to hearing more about him in the future.

Does anyone know the name of the concept artist for this hero? I would love to place a name on a art designer who created this image.

H2ojames

09-17-2012

I need to get 10 more dollars

Meioh

09-17-2012

passive : when Kha'zix dies he explodes into an aoe of acid blood that deals X + X ap true damage
or something less kog'maw ish
but i want acid somewhere

Vexzor19

09-17-2012

can any of you post a bio atleast a week be for his release please and thank you