Champion Sneak Peek – Kha’Zix, the Voidreaver

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

That Shyet Cray

09-17-2012

Hands down people. This champ is gonna be hottttt. #instabuy #sexy #main

Sorry Cho'gath but your cousin is taking your place.

Metalm69

09-17-2012

this is going to be a sick champ

X I P H 0 Z

09-17-2012

F*** what is that. Must be Goth cousin or Goth nemesis. I thing is a assassin, you can tell by look the blood-lust and small hip or his insect Thorax or torso. we all like goth and we must get Void creatures. "Void Rules".

Ballbag69

09-17-2012

He looks like Venom and an alien from AVP.

That Shyet Cray

09-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by X I P H 0 Z View Post
F*** what is that. Must be Goth cousin or Goth nemesis. I thing is a assassin, you can tell by look the blood-lust and small hip or his insect Thorax or torso. we all like goth and we must get Void creatures. "Void Rules".
amen to that. Kass,Cho'gath, Kog'Maw, Malzahar. AWW SHYET the void. Next one is gonna be a female from the void. Called it.

Malrock3

09-17-2012

We just need a space marine skin and then a Predator skin. Hmm... maybe a Ripley skin too since you know we have an alien now in the game?

Arcanition

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-17-2012

Kha'zix, the Voidreaver

Attack: 9/9
Health: 5/9
Spells: 6/9
Difficulty: 8/9

--

Q - Void Spikes
Shoots out spikes from the void in a line forwards and backwards, dealing 40/80/120/160/200 damage and slowing targets by 25/30/35/40/45% for 3 seconds.

W - Shroud of the Void
Passively grants Kha'zix a 4/8/12/16/20% chance to avoid any damage except that from ultimate abilities. When used, Kha'zix shrouds himself from view for 1.5/2/2.5/3/3.5 seconds. While shrouded, Kha'zix cannot be targeted but can be damaged by non-targeted attacks.

E - Void Swipe
Kha'zix slashes the target with his claws, increasing the damage taken by the target by 10% and dealing 75/125/175/225/275 damage over 8 seconds. Void Swipe refunds half its mana cost and is reset to half its cooldown if it is used on a minion or monster.

R - Doom
Kha'zix surrounds all nearby champions with haunting void spirits that last for 6/7/8/9/10 seconds. Affected targets will be dealt 250/350/450 damage if their health drops below 20% at any time.

Passive - Adaption
Kha'zix gains a special effect depending on which of his primary abilities is at the highest level, retaining the effect until another primary ability is leveled to a higher rank. In addition, Kha'zix's abilities deal magic or physical damage depending on whether he has a higher attack damage or ability power.

Void Spikes - Shoots spikes outward in a circle rather than in a line.
Shroud of the Void - Reduces damage taken by 75% while shrouded.
Void Swipe - Heals Kha'zix for 100% of the damage dealt.

Twitch123

09-17-2012

Looks sick!

Drake Nightroad

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-17-2012

it more of a alien ripoff. and yet anouther assassin . >.> come on guys you been bringing new champs that been alot of mages and assassins .. you need to bring more tanks and supports out now

SupremeDeity

09-17-2012

OH MY GOD YeS VOID