Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Champion Sneak Peek – Kha’Zix, the Voidreaver

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Presidential

09-17-2012

Kog Maw's daddy! :O

Cerberus150

09-17-2012

Adaptive camouflage... does this mean we can finally have a good stealth character?

warfighter101

09-17-2012

YUS A NEW VOID CHAMP now if we can only get a new yordel

Dravion Angelos

09-17-2012

He reminds me of a tyranid from 40K

Nameless Crow

Recruiter

09-17-2012

Riot...This is my first post ever on these forums, and I haven't any idea where I'm going with this. However; the new champion you have just shown here...Makes me want to climb the highest mountain on the planet in the coldest season and shout "**** YES!". I've been wanting to see more champions from the Void from the very first day I registered and started playing. When I thought (assumed) Syndra was from the Void, I was all "Yay!" but when I found out she wasn't I couldn't care less. Love the work you do with these champs and you're getting to really make some cool stuff. We have a ton of sexy ladies already, and eye candy is...Bleh, I don't have a sweet tooth. Never been the type to like looking without touching. These vicious total bad ass characters you're making now? These monsters? We need more of them! ICATHIA BECKONS @_@ (Malzahar was my first main/real champ) lol I <3 you guys, I will be autobuying this, and his skin likely the same day. No questions asked. Thank you. lol

Ulain

09-17-2012

Did anyone else read the one sentence as intimidating spice racks?

Meep2011l

09-17-2012

I think this is Kog'Maw's Dad as talked about here
http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Kog%27Maw_the_Mouth_of_the_Abyss/SkinsTrivia

GrizzlyMonster

09-17-2012

when will he be available?

Tehemo

09-17-2012

Sweet, finally getting Kassadin's daughter!

one2three4five

09-17-2012

badass support??