Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Champion Sneak Peek – Kha’Zix, the Voidreaver

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mene 21

09-17-2012

oh ma glob i cant wait to play dat guy

DTiga

09-17-2012

jungler

Johnnie5DubV

09-17-2012

Omg take my money now!!!

Revenant0

09-17-2012

So... void champ... will I go poor next week or the other one?

Notof

09-17-2012

Looks like a zerg

ooogaboooga

09-17-2012

God void creatures are so sexy

Ibuki Suika

09-17-2012

Quote:
NeeksNaman:

If you take the time to examine the many wonders of nature, you’ll find a fair number of animals that are remarkably well-adapted to their environment. It isn’t every day, however, that you run across a creature that can adapt to every environment.

Feast your eyes on this fine specimen here. Meet Kha’Zix, the Voidreaver – the most highly-evolved champion yet to grace the Fields of Justice. Maybe you’re marveling at the iridescent wings or the intimidating spike racks? Well, you’ll find that’s just one of many possible evolutionary paths your Voidreaver can take. Perhaps some adaptive camouflage and wicked, scythe-like claws might be more appropriate to your particular hunting ground. Whichever evolutions you choose to manifest, you’ll find Kha’Zix has just the tools you need to viciously slaughter unsuspecting prey.

If you’re the kind of assassin that’s always ready to adapt, evolve, and overcome, you’ll want to keep an eye on the latest addition to the Void lineup.

TAKE MY MONEY

sasukefan01234

09-17-2012

10/10 would bang

Wandering Wings

09-17-2012

For a minute I thought it look like a DOA champion, that red creature. Never play DOT before but I think I seen something like it.

Tïmo

09-17-2012

Slow down, Riot. Too many Champions, can't. Catch. UP!