Champion Sneak Peek – Kha’Zix, the Voidreaver

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xesante

09-18-2012

Riot, forget the people who say we need variety in champions. I mean really, you have been releasing some of the most unique badasses ever.

Jayce: Melee/Ranged combat (Awesome), new skills in each form, epic combos, sweet utility, cool looking effects/animations.

Zyra: Her plants being used as like heimer turrets? Thus far, I think it has fit in to the game perfectly and is simply awesome.

Diana: An assassin that doesn't have to move like a ninja (akali) is cool. Her story w. Leona is nice as well. All of her skills and new animations look really unique as well.

Syndra: Balls = New thing = Awesome (Orianna and Jarvan have balls, but they're different). Who cares if she's op/up. She's simply a cool champion, she can throw blue buff at you for crying out loud!

Kha'Zix, as it seems, is following this trend."Evolution paths"? That's just downright epic, so many possibilities. As usual I can't wait to see his skill set.

All of that said, I don't think there's at all a problem with variety. Also the fact that there are even more champions in the league with rivalries is epic (Jayce/Viktor, Diana/Leona, Kha'zix/Rengar [?])

Can't wait for the skins spotlight video to see his skills in action too.

Ravenheart22

09-18-2012

Looks like we have another amazing void monster his evolutions sound really fun seems like you can play more than one champon but really your just playing Kha’Zix he can have so many different builds

LiquidScurvy

09-18-2012

Looks like a cool idea with the adaptability concept but I am severely disappointed by it's title

Terror of the Void, Hunger of the Void, then Voidreaver

It broke what could have been a good pattern for voidlings

Unholyrath

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-18-2012

So the Spider Queen is too niche...

But this "thing" isn't? Right.

sátanic

09-18-2012

looks like alien from alien vs predator

Yoshimitsue

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-18-2012

Nyx Assasin? Looks awesome!

xXL3PR3CH4UNXx

09-18-2012

Kog Maws daddy

Ridrick

09-18-2012

seems like nocturne's brother

OhhhhYayyyy

09-18-2012

I bet he is an awesome jungler. can't wait!

Repjaws

09-18-2012

Guys if you remember Rengars lore he says he was attacked by a alien monster so i think this guy is it and he does look like an alien so coming next patch..............................Rengar vs Kha'Zix (Alien vs Predator)