Ignore function

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kev006

09-21-2010

If I add someone to my ignore list, does it mean I will never be matched up to play with them again? Or does it just mute their chat?

Omnipotence

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-21-2010

It only mutes them. People have been asking for the ability to not play with them, but it hasn't happened yet.

AlexHardt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2010

Unfortunately, it only mutes them.

If they were unpleasant to play against, use the report feature in game and maybe, if they have a pattern of being rude and getting reported, they will be banned. That way you won't be matched up with them in the future if they are banned for long enough. ;P

PRNmeds

09-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexHardt View Post
Unfortunately, it only mutes them.

If they were unpleasant to play against, use the report feature in game and maybe, if they have a pattern of being rude and getting reported, they will be banned. That way you won't be matched up with them in the future if they are banned for long enough. ;P
This man is incredibly wise, +1 my good man! =P Reporting players is important, chances are they have a trend of being a jack ass! Justice will be served =D

ahadiel

Recruiter

09-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by FinalTempest View Post
It only mutes them. People have been asking for the ability to not play with them, but it hasn't happened yet.

Yeah and you would think that IGNORING someone who is absolutely terrible and feeds would keep them out of YOUR games so you don't have to play with them...I dunno maybe the whole reason you have them on ignore in the first place. If someone is a complete **** but they can pull their own weight in the match, I don't care how they talk, all I care about is winning. Currently with the way the match making system is I will always be stuck at 1200~ rating. Why doesn't match making take into effect their KDA? you know someone might have a ****ing 4-10-10 KDA where I could have 4-4-4 why the **** should I have to be qued with someone like that?

Maal

09-22-2010

Not only will they still be matched with you, you will steal SEE what **** they are writing. The ignore feature is bugged and even if they were added to your ignore list last week, if they get in your team via solo Queue you will see what they write.