New Free Champion Rotation (Season Two: Week 43)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iLikeSpagetti

09-20-2012

udyrs op

iLikeSpagetti

09-20-2012

syndra is fun to play with if u know how to play her

badboyz9000

09-21-2012

bad rotation

SolracxD

09-21-2012

Riot, pleace, you can do it better than this. What's up with champs like shyvana or xerath? Free someone interesting, someone different...

Roxas272

Recruiter

09-21-2012

I've been playing for a few months now, and I don't remember ever seeing Karma free (I may be wrong lol). if possible, I'd love to see her in the weekly roster so I can finally give her a shot. Also, excited for the new champ!!!

Roxas272

Recruiter

09-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaceysonxD View Post
Hey, I know Syndra will be free next week, which is great, but Brand and Draven haven`t been free for a while, neither have Gangplank, maybe you can consider this? Ty
Both Draven and Gangplank were free pretty recently. Since they're both high priced champions, you probably won't see them free for a few week. Brand on the other hand I believe may make an appearance soon but you may have to wait a while for the other 2 lol

Nozgot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-21-2012

Could have done better but all in all there are still some interesting champs...i think.

BboyKai987

09-21-2012

next time yall shuld put wukong and most of the 6300 or 4800 champions for the free rotation.... we all had experience too much of the old champs... gotta learn some new ones on bigger champs that had never been experinced

EU Servers Down

09-23-2012

failure week was hoping for jayce or wukong-_-

LemonLazor

09-24-2012

Dear Riot

Lots of people don't agree with your choices with this weeks champion rotaion, you do need to have all champion on atleast acouple of times, but i wish you would have someone really fun, like Wukong with his jukes, Ziggs with his bombs or someone everyone (15 million+) hopes to see.

I would guess 80% of 15 million+ people dont like this rotation, no 6300, heaps of 1350 (without teemo *sad face*) and soraka.... again! I want some action! A thrilling, exiting game to play, not just 2 champions in the hole list people want to play.

This irritates me alot, I know syndra will obviously be free, but PLEASE have some 6,300ip champs, 3150ip champs, 1350 champs (I recommend teemo) and a 450ip champion, not just one 3150, heap of 1350 and one 450.

i know you try really hard in making lol fun for everyone (im not saying lol is bad or even partly bad, its AMAZING, but this champion rotation is just disapaionting)

from Matt - Lemonlazor