New Free Champion Rotation (Season Two: Week 43)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gongyuk

09-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by unidentified 13 View Post
not to be rude riot games but like what the hell? first off wheres syndra< dont you always make one new champ and make him/her free the week after its realesed? because like week 42 this champion roster sucks there repetative, there not as exiting they dont make me say "hey! i got this one first , or hey! no one gets this one. no what this makes me say is meh ill take my sweet time to choose champs because i cant remember the date or rotation number but it had wukong, ezreal, and brand, and i was starting out, and im like hey these guys are free forever? meh but now that i know they change i want them to improve come on there are over 20 champions and you are choosing the same ones weeks after weeks.in fact the only champ im gunna be like wow at playing is blitzcrank and only because of how hes good at trolling! and i know in each thing i saw i always say add wukong, but come on put sumone no ones going to expect. and i swear if next week i see any champions at the 1350, 450 ip section imma blow a fuse because out of all champions here you have to choose the most known. like choose nautilus ive never seen him free and i started to play about 3 months ago, or what about ezreal. we get exiting champions ONCE every year im guessing or 6 months but come on you want to make new players love this game? THEN MAKE THE CHAMPION ROSTER FEEL COOL like add champions people almost never play so they can relate and get those champions.and i know this is out of question but its like in diablo 3.... IF THE CHAMPION IS OVER POWERED OR LACKING THE ABILITY TO MAKE OUR JAWS DROP THE TIME ITS OUT. THEN YOU SiNCERLEY DIDNT PUT EFFORT INTO IT. and when you do nerf a champion 2 weeks after its release it makes the people who played them most go out of shape you make them say "wow this champions out of my style, i spent 20-30 dollars for this alistar poop?point is dont keep doing a random hat ballet on who to choose.CHOOSE THE ONES WHO YOU HAVENT CHOSEN IN 3 OR SO MONTHS_sincerly a gamer Uni.13
more 6300 champs on free the more people who dont know how to play them chose them.. imagine a first time ezreal.. *feeds other team* like really. and just spend some riot points to support them the game is FREE after all. I could name tons of games that make the good stuff only buyable with real money.

Real Yami

09-18-2012

It would be nice a vote made ​​by gamers, for at least two champions free week. A tip for the Riot.

Celtic Tenma

09-18-2012

good week lol

XxILikePie03

09-18-2012

EW one of the worst free champ weeks I've seen by far -_-

XxILikePie03

09-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epiq NeglecT View Post
more 6300 champs on free the more people who dont know how to play them chose them.. imagine a first time ezreal.. *feeds other team* like really. and just spend some riot points to support them the game is FREE after all. I could name tons of games that make the good stuff only buyable with real money.
Back when I started they had tons of high ip champs. lol what happened in Season 1 Riot :P lol

Macerate

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epiq NeglecT View Post
So even though the game is free, we should have to pay real money to even experience new champs.

Sounds pretty retarded to me. Champions aren't "good stuff" they are champs. You need them to play, and they are all supposed to be equally strong.

How many people play those games that require you to buy the "good stuff"?

Crackerjack5

09-18-2012

Awful free week

Serious Face

09-18-2012

**** you too riot.

All I see is a middle finger.

Well at least I got Borderlands 2 :P

PandaKwaky

09-18-2012

Not satisfied with this rotation.

DragonStryker

09-18-2012

Holy **** this is bad.