New Free Champion Rotation (Season Two: Week 43)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gildedboy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-17-2012

a ****ty weak

BallstoUnicorn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-17-2012

Considering the 2 weeks prior to this week were awesome, this is really underwhelming... But I guess we did need to have a cheapy week sometime :l

unidentified 13

09-17-2012

not to be rude riot games but like what the hell? first off wheres syndra< dont you always make one new champ and make him/her free the week after its realesed? because like week 42 this champion roster sucks there repetative, there not as exiting they dont make me say "hey! i got this one first , or hey! no one gets this one. no what this makes me say is meh ill take my sweet time to choose champs because i cant remember the date or rotation number but it had wukong, ezreal, and brand, and i was starting out, and im like hey these guys are free forever? meh but now that i know they change i want them to improve come on there are over 20 champions and you are choosing the same ones weeks after weeks.in fact the only champ im gunna be like wow at playing is blitzcrank and only because of how hes good at trolling! and i know in each thing i saw i always say add wukong, but come on put sumone no ones going to expect. and i swear if next week i see any champions at the 1350, 450 ip section imma blow a fuse because out of all champions here you have to choose the most known. like choose nautilus ive never seen him free and i started to play about 3 months ago, or what about ezreal. we get exiting champions ONCE every year im guessing or 6 months but come on you want to make new players love this game? THEN MAKE THE CHAMPION ROSTER FEEL COOL like add champions people almost never play so they can relate and get those champions.and i know this is out of question but its like in diablo 3.... IF THE CHAMPION IS OVER POWERED OR LACKING THE ABILITY TO MAKE OUR JAWS DROP THE TIME ITS OUT. THEN YOU SiNCERLEY DIDNT PUT EFFORT INTO IT. and when you do nerf a champion 2 weeks after its release it makes the people who played them most go out of shape you make them say "wow this champions out of my style, i spent 20-30 dollars for this alistar poop?point is dont keep doing a random hat ballet on who to choose.CHOOSE THE ONES WHO YOU HAVENT CHOSEN IN 3 OR SO MONTHS_sincerly a gamer Uni.13

cazador d noobs

09-17-2012

lame /. (

GemuChan

09-17-2012

time for me to own some miss fortunes as ahri x3

Strossus Gran

09-17-2012

Probably been said, but with Borderlands 2 coming out in...a half hour or so...why have the highest requested champs this week? Nope, saving them for later~

Oriu

09-17-2012

Remake Miss Fortune!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! like you guys did to kat and all...

Resumirres

09-17-2012

Awwwwwwwww yeahhhhhhhh blitzcrank!

Th3mak3rs

09-17-2012

How about we get something worth it,not the same champions over and over again.

Lord Janas

09-17-2012

These days I'm happy with any week that doesn't have champions that everyone wants to play and feed with. Free week Darius and Rengar was hell.