5v5 team need members

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sab9999

09-21-2012

i main support

Quick Rawr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-21-2012

I'd be up for trying out for the team. I typically mid/jungle/top. I don't have ELO ranking since I haven't really played ranked since I think it's not fun with the raging and the trolling, but I'm over 400 games won and am usually positive kda.

Necrotic Frost

09-22-2012

I can play mid or support if your still looking for people.

EverlifeorDeath

09-22-2012

I Would like to join, I mainly support/adc/mid. I dislike jungling and top. My skype Username is dewey.rose2.
My ingame username is EverlifeOrDeath.
My elo ranking is in the 800's to be honest, but that is because of unskilled players. I enjoy playing Taric as support and Ashe or Vayne as ADC. if I mid I will go with someone who counters the other mid. I like akali mid though.
I have 350 something reg wins.
I have been playing for about a year now.

ethicall

09-22-2012

michael.hendrix92 skype ... 1400 elo mid support solo top

leading1994

09-22-2012

i main mid most of the time but i could support to. my skype name is leading1994 and LOL name is leading1994. message me if you would like me on your team

Greul

09-22-2012

Hi, my name is Cameron. I have two friends interested as well. One of my friends mains Zyra, another mains Blitz, Soraka, Amumu, Alistar, and is learning more. I main ADC. My summoner name is Cameron Davis. Hit me up in game if you wanna talk.

xMonstrasity

12-30-2012

I main mid and had a 78% win out of 100 games last season with Zyra. I can play any mid champ and almost have all of them. 2 of my friends that are 1800+ elo have told me im one of the best mid's they've ever played with and also i have beat both of them in a 1v1. My in game name is xMoNsTrAsity i sent u a FR on LoL. And i have skype

SumOfGod

12-30-2012

yo add me for a tryout.
SumOfGod
i have much exp of season 2 5v5 clan que's
have skype.. n much more

AzianBoiSwag

03-13-2013

hi my name is "firebolt2123" on league and im in silver division 5 almost 4 and i play lux and annie mid ez adc and irelia top