Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

When do you visit forums? O___O

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Epic Blue Toast

09-17-2012

every day, sometime i find something note worthy, most of the time i dont. its hit and miss in GD.

Antarctica

09-17-2012

to inform people of the important things i do when i get loldropped

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLH3Z_j0Tek

Razzcastic

09-17-2012

GD = my second facebook

Verandriel

09-17-2012

Quote:
Riorin:
Be truthful. When I'm home I'm spending ALOT of time to play this game, then the homework. I barely find myself looking into forums unless there's a bug issue, or something I need help fixing.

My times spent on forums normally comes when I'm on campus and waiting for classes. =X

What about you guys?! O__O

Here's when you should be on the forums:
1. You are gathering a premade for a game and you're waiting for a friend to log in and be your fifth ----> time to browse GD
2. You're in champion select and you've already locked in your champion ----> time to browse GD
3. You're in the loading screen and someone's loading LoL on a Nokia NGage ----> time to browse GD
4. You're doing homework ----> time to browse GD
5. You're seriously doing homework ----> time to browse GD
6. Okay, seriously, you're trying to finish the homework assignment that's due in 5 minutes ----> time to browse GD
7. You have an exam tomorrow ----> time to browse GD
8. You've browsed GD for 8 hours and your exam's in 30 minutes ----> time to browse GD
9. You should be socializing with friends, hanging out, partying, etc. ----> time to browse GD
10. You are eating food and you can't play LoL with one hand because your name isn't Jesse Perring ----> time to browse GD

There are more times when you should be browsing GD, but I think you get the idea.

Swampert

09-17-2012

Pretty often. Usually at some point during the day I type "fizz" in the search bar and read every thread about him ^^

12fingerJIM

09-17-2012

Quote:
Razzcastic:
GD = my second facebook

Facebook=my second GD

ProbesPowerful

09-17-2012

I visit forums when i have free time and need a good laugh or game.