When do you visit forums? O___O

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Epic Blue Toast

09-17-2012

every day, sometime i find something note worthy, most of the time i dont. its hit and miss in GD.

Antarctica

09-17-2012

to inform people of the important things i do when i get loldropped

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLH3Z_j0Tek

Razzcastic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-17-2012

GD = my second facebook

Verandriel

09-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riorin View Post
Be truthful. When I'm home I'm spending ALOT of time to play this game, then the homework. I barely find myself looking into forums unless there's a bug issue, or something I need help fixing.

My times spent on forums normally comes when I'm on campus and waiting for classes. =X

What about you guys?! O__O
Here's when you should be on the forums:
1. You are gathering a premade for a game and you're waiting for a friend to log in and be your fifth ----> time to browse GD
2. You're in champion select and you've already locked in your champion ----> time to browse GD
3. You're in the loading screen and someone's loading LoL on a Nokia NGage ----> time to browse GD
4. You're doing homework ----> time to browse GD
5. You're seriously doing homework ----> time to browse GD
6. Okay, seriously, you're trying to finish the homework assignment that's due in 5 minutes ----> time to browse GD
7. You have an exam tomorrow ----> time to browse GD
8. You've browsed GD for 8 hours and your exam's in 30 minutes ----> time to browse GD
9. You should be socializing with friends, hanging out, partying, etc. ----> time to browse GD
10. You are eating food and you can't play LoL with one hand because your name isn't Jesse Perring ----> time to browse GD

There are more times when you should be browsing GD, but I think you get the idea.

Swampert

09-17-2012

Pretty often. Usually at some point during the day I type "fizz" in the search bar and read every thread about him ^^

12fingerJIM

09-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razzcastic View Post
GD = my second facebook
Facebook=my second GD

ProbesPowerful

09-17-2012

I visit forums when i have free time and need a good laugh or game.