Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

Picking between Champions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

I gotta figure out how to spen my 6300 IP, I bought the two Champion packages and at the moment I'm decidng between:

Ezreal: I've wanted him sicne I started playing and he COULD be fun. But I think I have only ever seen one person play somewhat decently on him

Garen and Pantheon: I've seen both champions carry their teams, and not getting oflstomped could be fun.From Stun Mc. Stunstunpants, Pantheon and Mr. Oh-You-Have-A-Third-Of-Your-HP-Left?-Well-I'll-Use-My-Ultimate-And-You-Die Garen

I'm leaning towards Exreal but I'm not sure which... Any input would be nice

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

It really depends on your play style. All three can carry games hard.
Ezreal uses skill shots for damage, if that's your thing, pick him.

Garen and panth are very get into the middle of everything in deal as much damage as they can.

If you have 6.3k IP on the line, definitely wait for free week to try before you buy.