Adding more flexibility to the key binding settings

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Matsunoki

09-17-2012

I was thinking that give us two sets of key bind settings that we can switch between easily would be a very useful tool, because of how smart casting works.

There are obviously different champions with abilities where smart casting would be the preferred method of key binding, while for others you want the regular key binding. It is very tedious to have to go to your key binding settings and change everything manually every game.

The ideal thing would be to be able to assign key binding settings per champion with a default setting for unassigned champions, but even a set of two key binding settings would be extremely useful.

Lousinator

09-20-2012

What if you just changed ASDF to smart cast? then you would have made you own.

JT Mr GrundleMud

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lousinator View Post
What if you just changed ASDF to smart cast? then you would have made you own.
:| those are already bound to useful functions, like attack, stop and summoner spells 1 and 2.

I would be a big fan of keybinding profiles. 2 would work for me. I know a few people for whom more than 2 would be a godsend. In any event, more than 1 would be cool.

x SEM x

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-11-2012

100% upvote. I want to set this per champion. At minimum, I'd settle for a toggle between to sets of key-bindings.

Qsario

12-11-2012

I've suggested that they just dump the keybindings into text files like Qsario-default, Qsario-Janna, Qsario-Nidalee, etc. That way, when you have other family members who play you don't mess each other up and everyone can set things up the way they prefer.