Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Help Charred Maokai Find Mages with a Sale

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eatfood

09-17-2012

I think Riot is intentionally giving bad sales so we all lose hope and just buy our champions full price.

But they still need to keep up their image. ;p

YoungWeedCaillou

09-17-2012

Better sales pls

xXDanieIxX

09-17-2012

Quote:
Maokai:

Hecarim loves to gallop through the woods when his equestrian side beckons, so would come to nature’s aid. Nature, friends, should not be defied! Put him in your stable for 487 RP.

Equestrian, I see what you did there Riot

420Templar

Recruiter

09-17-2012

I would buy Hecarim the day before the sale...

Anyways, this seems like a great sale. I regret nothing.

Johnbob4815

09-17-2012

Quote:
SirAreYouMad:
Foxfire Ahri
Dragonblade Talon
Mafia Graves
Blackthorn Morgana
Battle Bunny Riven
Darkflame Shyvana
Heartseeker Vayne

WHERE?

Dude, most of these just came out. Chill your nips and wait a few months.

Sakuri Ono

09-17-2012

They really need to add a fourth champion and skin to the sales list. It's getting a bit tedious waiting for anything I want to show up. ~_~

Implies

09-17-2012

Not buying RP ever again.

RedtheCrimson

09-17-2012

HOLD ON, don't get all pissy at me for my title. Lol listen first.

This sale IS done right. They have 2 higher RP & IP champions on sale, and 1 lower RP & IP champion on sale as well.

Champion Sales SHOULD be for those champions in the 975 RP range and the 6300 IP range. People want those champions more because they are out of reach for the most part. Nobody likes when a champion that's 1350 IP goes on sale, because it's a waste of a slot in the sale, that IP amount can be earned within a week (for some people who CAN'T play more than 2 hours a day). That being said, it is nice when a champion in that range goes on sale for beginner players. The 2 higher champions and 1 lower champion is a good Champion Sale. Riot should continue this precedent.

The skin sales are done right as well. They are not bad skins, although I personally don't use any of the champions the skins are for, I do see plenty of Ashe's and Jarvan's.

BUT.
But, skin sales do need to be tweaked. They need to be of skins that are more popular. I would say of 975 RP, but pretty much ALL skins are 975 RP, kinda stupid how a skin is the price of a champion, NO ONE understands that, but that's how Riot has done it. A good rule of thumb for skins sales is this: The Last 2 skins to be released for a Champion should go on sale. These are usually the most unique, or the champion sprite actually looks good in game.

SO, lol as politely as you can, what are your thoughts of my opinions? lemme know!

McDoobler

09-17-2012

yessss jv4 skin finally on sale would have rather had dragonslayer but ill pick this one up

Yavin4

09-17-2012

Quote:
BrucePNes:
meh, still no yorick... you're crushing my dreams riot

Yorick got nerfed theis patch again man.