Help Charred Maokai Find Mages with a Sale

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iamthedunkmast3r

09-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSkiLs View Post
Since Im perm banned, im not spending a single dime on RP with my alt. account.

EDIT: And I will not change my in-game behavior as well.

EDIT: NOT BUYING RP EVER AGAIN!

EDIT: I will also troll all the people I meet in game if I feel like it.

EDIT: IM TROLLING IN A GAME AS WE SPEAK

0/10/0 and went off-line
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL 10/10 couldn't stop laughing

Cryolyptic

09-18-2012

Hecarim sale again??? wtf.

Binks

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dracard View Post
Riot is reading my mind... Was just trying to decide whether or not to buy Fiddle...
why not just buy him with ip... he's only 1350

Conchair

09-18-2012

So why does the store's image show Full Machine Victor instead of the Prototype?

Desmond Law

09-18-2012

Wow, in the last 3 weeks, Viktor skins have been on sale, you know what that means? He's getting a new skin, moast likely Battlecast/Fullmetal themed. Something beyond Full Machine Viktor.

Unholyrath

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-18-2012

Can we please have Mundo back?

A lot of these sales lately seem to be grasping at straws for themes with the champion/skin that reveals them....

SeleKa

09-18-2012

boooooooooooooooooooring

Dunkelheitt

09-18-2012

Not good enough

(still)

Ask Galio

09-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exaltic View Post
4 coreporeal
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Skin Sale Checklist (Post Update for 9/17/2012)
Originally Created by Shingo Monster.
Edited and Modified by Coreporeal.

PLEASE TAKE NOTICE:
This post has been created to inform potential skin buyers of the possibility of recently released skins that may be featured in an upcoming sale. Newly released skins may go on sale as early as three months after public release; however, this is all subject to change. With the exception of Limited-Edition and Legendary-status skins, every skin released before Mar. 23rd has received a sale prior to the latest skin sale announcement, or has been placed in the "unofficial" skin sale Blacklist. The next sale may contain at least 1 skin from the list below.

■ Mar. 23: Jurassic Kog'Maw (975 RP).
■ Apr. 01: Fisherman Fizz (975 RP).
■ Apr. 02: Mafia Graves (975 RP).
■ Apr. 06: Battle Bunny Riven (975 RP).
■ Apr. 18: Blood Knight Hecarim (975 RP), Reaper Hecarim (975 RP), Warlord Shen (975 RP).
■ May 01: Frostblade Irelia (975 RP), Rune Wars Renekton (975 RP).
■ May 08: Blight Crystal Varus (975 RP).
■ May 23: Lord Darius (975 RP), Blackthorn Morgana (975 RP), Tyrant Swain (975 RP).
■ May 28: Sad Robot Amumu (975 RP), Darkflame Shyvana (975 RP).
■ May 30: Glaive Warrior Pantheon (975 RP).
■ June 06: Soul Reaver Draven (975 RP).

All skins not listed here have been placed on sale before, are currently on sale now or have just been announced to be going on sale in a couple of days. The only exceptions to these rules are either Limited-Edition or Legendary-status skins. "Blacklisted" skins are still eligible for skin sales.
With this in mind, it is advisable that you don't buy these skins unless you really want them NOW. (If that's the case, don't complain if you bought it and it happens to go on sale shortly afterwards).

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Riot's "Unofficial" Skin Sale Blacklist
Section created by Coreporeal
These are the only skins that have been absent from any sales since their introduction during Season 2. Skins to be considered to be "blacklisted" have been released to the public for more than six months, and as of yet have not been featured on a sale. The reason for this is, as of yet, unknown.
Listed from the oldest to the most recent.
■ Jan. 10th, 2012: Dragonblade Talon (975 RP), Guqin Sona (975 RP), Jade Dragon Wukong (975 RP), Dragon Fist Lee Sin (975 RP).
■ Jan. 17th, 2012: Sabertusk Sejuani (975 RP).
■ Feb. 14th, 2012: Abyssal Nautilus (975 RP), Heartseeker Vayne (975 RP).
■ Feb. 29th, 2012: Nightraven Fiora (975 RP), Bladecraft Orianna (975 RP).
■ Mar. 2nd, 2012: Vandal Gragas (975 RP).
■ Mar. 20th, 2012: Bittersweet Lulu (975 RP), Wicked Lulu (975 RP).

Skin(s) no longer Blacklisted due to the latest skin sale announcement(s): Prototype Viktor (975 RP).
In my opinion, I believe the only time the Lunar Revel skins will EVER go on sale is next time it rolls around in January. I was personally expecting Riot to make those skins only temporarily available.

KG Sinister

09-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maokai View Post
Friends of the forest, magic has been misused in my domain. Flames, begone! Torment me no longer! Reckless mages have set my home ablaze, and I would end this burden, but it always returns! My charred bark is evidence of this vile destruction of the forest. We, together, shall end these nefarious acts. Remember, summoners, only you can prevent the wanton use of magic that can burn and tear worlds asunder.

We must recruit champions to help seek out these abominable mages. My saplings and I can only seek out so much information. I shall compensate you for your troubles, to be sure, with a sale. Those you enlist to aid me shall have their prices lowered.

• Fiddlesticks, a sick and twisted being fueled by vile magics… sounds like my type of guy. His murder of crows can survey for the culprits. Enlist his help for 292 RP.
  • While Viktor might seem like the kind of mastermind inventor that would wantonly pollute and not care for the environment, his technology is as green as it comes. You can take him and his tax write-offs for 487 RP.
  • Hecarim loves to gallop through the woods when his equestrian side beckons, so would come to nature’s aid. Nature, friends, should not be defied! Put him in your stable for 487 RP.

[aws2=news/Champ_Splashes/Fiddlesticks_Splash.jpg]news/Champ_Splashes/Fiddlesticks_Splash_thumb.jpg[/aws2][aws2=news/Champ_Splashes/Viktor_Splash.jpg]news/Champ_Splashes/Viktor_Splash_thumb.jpg[/aws2][aws2=news/Champ_Splashes/Hecarim_Splash.jpg]news/Champ_Splashes/Hecarim_Splash_thumb.jpg[/aws2]

• Prototype Viktor needs to get his technology Energy Star-approved before entering my domain. His help, however, would be invaluable. Commit to cleaner standards and recruit him for 487 RP.
  • Darkforge Jarvan’s armor was crafted from a rare ore strip-mined out of a grand ravine. It was once home to a thriving, beautiful ecosystem. He shall atone for his sins against nature by assisting our cause for only 487 RP.
  • A friend of the trees, Sherwood Forest Ashe has sat in my branches, waiting for the perfect chilling shot. She is as dependable as they come when nature is threatened. She shall assist you for 260 RP.

[aws2=news/Skins/Viktor_Prototype_Splash.jpg]news/Skins/Viktor_Prototype_Splash_thumb.jpg[/aws2][aws2=news/Skins/Viktor_Prototype_SS.jpg]news/Skins/Viktor_Prototype_SS_thumb.jpg[/aws2][aws2=news/Skins/Jarvan_Darkforge_Splash.jpg]news/Skins/Jarvan_Darkforge_Splash_thumb.jpg[/aws2][aws2=news/Skins/Jarvan_Darkforge_SS.jpg]news/Skins/Jarvan_Darkforge_SS_thumb.jpg[/aws2][aws2=news/Skins/Ashe_SherwoodForest_Splash.jpg]news/Skins/Ashe_SherwoodForest_Splash_thumb.jpg[/aws2][aws2=news/Skins/Ashe_SherwoodForest_SS.jpg]news/Skins/Ashe_SherwoodForest_SS_thumb.jpg[/aws2]

Quickly, summoners – these special prices will only last from September 18 to September 21, or until we rid the forest of magic unchecked! I may be charred and singed from the ash and flames, but these careless mages shall know my terrifying remorse.
what the **** do you keep putting 1350 champs on sale for? stop ****ing trolling us ffs. 6300 Sale or gtfo