[Skin Idea] Witchcraft Lux

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Endertome

Senior Member

02-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voulgar View Post
it wouldnt be only touhou fans, and most of my friends who are also touhou fan's dont want another witch/sorceress skin for lux. needs something more creative. i mean we could always get a maidskin for lux
A maid skin like French Maid Nidalee? I suppose.

But why wouldn't your friends want a skin like this?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RavenHusky

Senior Member

02-06-2013

You're still at this?

Morello said no, Lux has enough touhou references.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endertome View Post
Given Steel Legion Lux came out very recently, the next skin on Lux's schedule is at least a year away.
Morello also said that they will be giving Lux another skin sooner, because of the oversight of Steel Legion Lux. I'm personally hoping for either Cheerleader or Sailor Moon Lux, but Morello said that we aren't getting a Marisa or Witchcraft skin.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Endertome

Senior Member

02-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavenHusky View Post
Morello also said that they will be giving Lux another skin sooner, because of the oversight of Steel Legion Lux. I'm personally hoping for either Cheerleader or Sailor Moon Lux, but Morello said that we aren't getting a Marisa or Witchcraft skin.
Morello also clearly didn't understand or even read the OP past a certain point. You know, the point where I said a witch skin can be made which is visually distinct from Sorceress (which is not a witch skin). He accused it of just being a recolor of Sorceress. Which it is not.

So. Yeah.

I'm still at this. And I have over 200 upvotes from people who support the idea, so far.

Morello also said they wouldn't do a Sailor Moon ripoff skin (It is, after all, "A 1:1 transposal of an anime character"), but you're still clearly supporting that one. And I'd be kind of appalled if they made a fetish skin like Cheerleader for her. So I'm gonna continue to support this neat idea for a skin based on something Lux does not actually have at all.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Crisco Moonshine

Senior Member

02-06-2013

Yes, a Rumble in the Rainforest and Butler Cho'gath skin would be similarly visually distinct, amirite?

Give it a rest. This isn't a good idea. It was never a good idea.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Protect me Tomoe

Senior Member

02-06-2013

Marisa



Forever


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Endertome

Senior Member

02-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by navinia View Post
Yes, a Rumble in the Rainforest and Butler Cho'gath skin would be similarly visually distinct, amirite?

Give it a rest. This isn't a good idea. It was never a good idea.
Actually it's more comparable to Digger Rumble or Jurassic Cho'gath.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sykomyke

Senior Member

02-08-2013

No thanks.

Reasons why?
1)Copied from another game (a bad one at that)
2)GD will vote for any skin that has boobs pretty much.
3)Chibi...the goto skin ideas for hipsters on deviantart.com everywhere...cliche to the max.
4)Already a "sorcress" skin out. Is redundant, regardless whether you (the OP) like to think it isn't or not.
5)Did I mention chibi/anime already? I don't care. I'll repeat myself anyways. Skin sucks. I'm really tired of the whole "weeaboo" community that has taken over LoL lately anyways.
6)Spellthief Lux>Sorceress Lux. Sometimes less flashiness is more. It's called being stylish without being overt. Might want to try it sometime.

Edit: Saw Morello's response. I love you Morello! You always lay the smack-down on redundant/silly skins!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
A lot - specifically, you're asking for a 1:1 transposal of an anime character who wears a dress and a Witch's Hat. Honestly, it's too similar to Sorceress Lux to make this make much sense at all.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Endertome

Senior Member

02-08-2013

Not gonna bother responding to the above post directly.

So you don't like anime-inspired stuff, that's fine. I suppose you're also just fine with giving Lux nothing but gritty, serious military-themed skins.

But over 200 people disagree with you. Just because you don't like something that many, many more other people do like doesn't mean it shouldn't happen. Steel Legion Lux is a perfect example of doing something despite a massive majority disagreeing with the decision. Do you honestly think a .5% minority would affect a decision?

Also good job quoting the Rioter who didn't even read the entire post and jumped to an inaccurate conclusion.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sykomyke

Senior Member

02-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endertome View Post
Not gonna bother responding to the above post directly.

So you don't like anime-inspired stuff, that's fine. I suppose you're also just fine with giving Lux nothing but gritty, serious military-themed skins.

But over 200 people disagree with you. Just because you don't like something that many, many more other people do like doesn't mean it shouldn't happen. Steel Legion Lux is a perfect example of doing something despite a massive majority disagreeing with the decision. Do you honestly think a .5% minority would affect a decision?

Also good job quoting the Rioter who didn't even read the entire post and jumped to an inaccurate conclusion.
You're too funny. "Not going to reply to the post directly, but I'm going to reply below it, citing the specific stuff discussed in that post anyways". Seriously? Are you that immature? Downvote me more you anime hipster wannabe.

http://img.gawkerassets.com/post/9/2012/10/lolinfo.jpg

12 Million daily players in LoL
200 upvotes. Clearly an overwhelming majority of the playerbase. CLEARLY! (sarcasm)

And PLEASE tell me how Morello "jumped to a conclusion" not only did he clearly respond to your post with a reason why, but then a SECOND rioter, also defined in further detail WHY morello gave his answer. Your logic is flawed, your fanboyism for anime is readily apparent. /thread

P.S. I don't give a **** about steel legion lux or whatever, I'm just tired of anime **** being forced down our throats and when we say "no thanks, not my cup of tea" you respond with scathing rebuttals and downvotes. I've tried the nice approach to threads like these in the past and I'm frankly tired of dealing with people like you. You don't deserve to be nice to because you don't treat people nice back. You don't accept positive and negative feedback, you only want feedback that says "yes, you are right, this is a great skin---must make!" This is clearly evident in your response to Morello, rather then accepting his response (and that of rickless's explanation of Morello's response) you go on ignoring their CLEARLY stated position of "this is not going to happen" AND THEN YOU ACTUALLY INSULT MORELLO! (smart move there buddy, I'm sure insulting a bigwig at Riot is SURE to get your skin made now!)

Go ahead, respond with some witty or passive-aggressive comment of "i'm not going to respond directly" again, but your argument holds no water at this point. It's been denied by reds, end of story.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Big Fat Unicorn

Senior Member

02-08-2013

first picture is so pretty :3