Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Skin Idea] Witchcraft Lux

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Endertome

10-08-2012

Quote:
GodsEye:
Don't forget butterflies! :3 Oh, and Youmu

Master Konpaku, new skin for Master Yi

Finn the Human

10-08-2012

I don't think she suits black...

Endertome

10-09-2012

Quote:
Tons of ƒapping:
I don't think she suits black...

I disagree.

Also while that is lovely I'm not really talking about just a recolor of Sorceress.

Bunny Killer

10-09-2012

Quote:
Endertome:
Quote:
Furud;30009679:
[QUOTE=Endertome;30009546]Find a champion with a suitable shrine maiden skillset and propose a skin, then?
We could think of new champion. I think shrine maiden would make a nice new support champ.
That's a really interesting idea. I don't think there's any actual Priestess in the League that I can recall. An Ionian shrine maiden would fit in nicely.

But again I think that's a different thread. If I see it though I'll comment on it![/QUOTE]

isnt ahri already kind of a carbon copy of reimu? well, with a mix of ran. just replace energy balls with yin-yangs

Endertome

10-09-2012

Quote:
NomNomNomCakey:
isnt ahri already kind of a carbon copy of reimu? well, with a mix of ran. just replace energy balls with yin-yangs

...Uh.

Not even close? There is nothing at all shrine maidenly about Ahri. She's definitively asian and that's it. Her powers are pretty solidly kitsune/gumiho-based.

MarisaØKirisame

10-18-2012

Quote:
Morello:
A lot - specifically, you're asking for a 1:1 transposal of an anime character who wears a dress and a Witch's Hat. Honestly, it's too similar to Sorceress Lux to make this make much sense at all.

Just wanted to point out that Marisa is not an anime character, which is a common misconception that causes fans to rage.
(Not that I'm raging; I'm just clarifying)

Konpaku Youmu

10-18-2012

hai :3

MarisaØKirisame

10-18-2012

Hi Youmu
Also Bump.

Konpaku Youmu

10-18-2012

rawrawrawr

GLaD0S

10-18-2012

me r haz want new lux skin