[Skin Idea] Witchcraft Lux

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chromaggus

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endertome View Post
35 upvotes, countering downvotes from what I understand is a decidedly anti-Japanese community.

Yeah. There's more than 30 upvotes in that pile, pal. I've been watching that number go up and down since I made the post.

Also: Morello hardly is the last word on skin design, especially since he completely misinterpreted the OP and seems to think bright cobalt blue is equivalent to black.

Also also: Thanks for the bumps
35 upvotes in two weeks

Ok

Let me break something down for you

Battle Bunny Riven got 700 upvotes in 4 hours and it took them months to even accept that they were making that a skin, then more months to make it

This skin isn't happening. It's a legit copy of a skin Lux already has. Grow up and deal with it. That's exactly what Morello told you

Endertome

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaqxinelol View Post
35 upvotes in two weeks

Ok

Let me break something down for you

Battle Bunny Riven got 700 upvotes in 4 hours and it took them months to even accept that they were making that a skin, then more months to make it

This skin isn't happening. It's a legit copy of a skin Lux already has. Grow up and deal with it. That's exactly what Morello told you
Gee, for someone who hates this idea so much, you sure are bumping the thread a lot.

You're talking to the person who campaigned on Blizzard's WoW forum for FOUR YEARS for the Appearance Tab before they finally implemented Transmogrification.

I am patient.

Also, stop saying it's a copy of an existing skin. 'cuz it kind of isn't unless you're blue-shade colorblind.

Chromaggus

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endertome View Post
Gee, for someone who hates this idea so much, you sure are bumping the thread a lot.

You're talking to the person who campaigned on Blizzard's WoW forum for FOUR YEARS for the Appearance Tab before they finally implemented Transmogrification.

I am patient.

Also, stop saying it's a copy of an existing skin. 'cuz it kind of isn't unless you're blue-shade colorblind.
?

Transmog was introduced 4 months before it was put into the game? You're retarded

Also, stop saying it isn't a copy of skin, cause it kind of is.

You just think it isn't because THATS NOT HOW YOU WANT IT TO LOOK.

E: I'm going to sleep now, enjoy your false hope.

Zeraki Zodia

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
A lot - specifically, you're asking for a 1:1 transposal of an anime character who wears a dress and a Witch's Hat. Honestly, it's too similar to Sorceress Lux to make this make much sense at all.
Video game character*

Endertome

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaqxinelol View Post
?

Transmog was introduced 4 months before it was put into the game? You're retarded

Also, stop saying it isn't a copy of skin, cause it kind of is.

You just think it isn't because THATS NOT HOW YOU WANT IT TO LOOK.

E: I'm going to sleep now, enjoy your false hope.
Reading comprehension, folks.

I said I campaigned for the Appearance Tab for 4 years and he thinks I meant the 4 months between its announcement and implementation.

To tell you a short story:
I started a thread proposing the Appearance Tab on WoW's forums during Burning Crusade. The idea I presented was an appearance customization feature.
The thread was maintained through Burning Crusade and into Wrath of the Lich King.
Through Wrath of the Lich King and into Cataclysm.
Near the middle-end of Cataclysm, Blizzard announced and then patched in Transmog -- An appearance customization feature.

That was about 4-5 years.

I am patient.

Also: Wanting something that looks the way we (the poster of a skin suggestion) wants it to look is kind of the point of suggesting new skins.

I will make this happen with hard work and guts! I don't need you to believe in me! I believe in myself! The me who believes in me!

WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM?!

Endertome

10-06-2012

Quote:
A lot - specifically, you're asking for a 1:1 transposal of an anime character who wears a dress and a Witch's Hat. Honestly, it's too similar to Sorceress Lux to make this make much sense at all.
Anyway. Back on topic.

How is asking for a skin with a black dress and proper wide-brimmed witch hat "too similar" to a blue miniskirt, halter top, and goofy blue cone wizard hat that doesn't even have a brim?

You might as well say Imperial Lux and Commando Lux are too similar.

Rainbow Starfish

10-06-2012

I still think she should have a purple caster minion skin to go along with her blue caster minion skin.

MrBubbIes0

10-06-2012

Quote:

When will you change the splash art of Sorcerer's Lux? In comparison to the chinese one the NA + EU arts make Lux look like a 2 dollar crack wh0re

Elewd

10-06-2012

I thought lux in general was based off of marisa. lore wise and design wise...

Endertome

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voulgar View Post
I thought lux in general was based off of marisa. lore wise and design wise...
Somewhat. Nothing says she can't have a witch outfit to go with it.