Good twitch build

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

INS0LMNIAC

09-17-2012

i myself just go the normal bf- trinity, phantom dancer, mobility boots, blood thirster, infinity edge, and ionic spark. any pointers on better builds?

iixSILENT

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-17-2012

Don't play Twitch.

Sephïroth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-18-2012

Your build indefinitely needs work. Don't build trinify, if you do build it as your 6th item. He has too long of cooldowns to use its passive.

Here's the generic AD Build

Base.) Doran's Blade - > You are squishy. Take this, and thank me later.

Situational.) If you base before you can afford a BF sword get boots/Doran's.

1.) Infinity Edge -> You NEED damage, this is the best way to dish it out. Not debatable.

2.) Finish your boots get a zeal. If you didn't get 2/3 Doran's, I'd grab a vampiric scepter too.

3.) Phantom Dancer

4.) Blood Thurster

5.) GA for a good mix team, Thornmail if an AD heavy team, Banshee's for an AP Heavy team. GA is usually best bet, though.

6.) This is totally up to you, but I usually grab a Last Whisper if they've built up armor, or an Axe if they haven't.

Some people say build a Blood Thurster first, personally I feel like you need to dish out damage more than sustain in lane. If you get a kill you just made it worth it to have to base. Just my opinion, you can do what you like here. Do not, I REPEAT, DO NOT build 2 Phantom Dancers.

Also, Ionic spark is a tank item for people like Warwick and Volibear to do damage. For an AD carry there are much better items.

As far as fighting as Twitch, fight your battles in the jungle and take advantage of people out of position. His Pray and Spray will eat people in the jungle due to the lack of places to run. Also, after you get an IE/PD you may need a survivability item because Twitch is well... he likes to explode sometimes. Just remember that.

INS0LMNIAC

09-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reimie View Post
Your build indefinitely needs work. Don't build trinify, if you do build it as your 6th item. He has too long of cooldowns to use its passive.

Here's the generic AD Build

Base.) Doran's Blade - > You are squishy. Take this, and thank me later.

Situational.) If you base before you can afford a BF sword get boots/Doran's.

1.) Infinity Edge -> You NEED damage, this is the best way to dish it out. Not debatable.

2.) Finish your boots get a zeal. If you didn't get 2/3 Doran's, I'd grab a vampiric scepter too.

3.) Phantom Dancer

4.) Blood Thurster

5.) GA for a good mix team, Thornmail if an AD heavy team, Banshee's for an AP Heavy team. GA is usually best bet, though.

6.) This is totally up to you, but I usually grab a Last Whisper if they've built up armor, or an Axe if they haven't.

Some people say build a Blood Thurster first, personally I feel like you need to dish out damage more than sustain in lane. If you get a kill you just made it worth it to have to base. Just my opinion, you can do what you like here. Do not, I REPEAT, DO NOT build 2 Phantom Dancers.

Also, Ionic spark is a tank item for people like Warwick and Volibear to do damage. For an AD carry there are much better items.

As far as fighting as Twitch, fight your battles in the jungle and take advantage of people out of position. His Pray and Spray will eat people in the jungle due to the lack of places to run. Also, after you get an IE/PD you may need a survivability item because Twitch is well... he likes to explode sometimes. Just remember that.

hey someone with a posotive outlook for twitch lol i knoow i dont really make trinity first was just saying what i make.

also does it matter to even use mobility boots? i dont see a difference in them to other boots at all so i would think using tabi or grieves would be best and also doesnt twitch's poison countlike teemo's like an AP?

INS0LMNIAC

09-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by iixSILENT View Post
Don't play Twitch.
Why wouldnt i play him i mean ive gone posotive with him lol

Sephïroth

09-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TT00XX11CC View Post
hey someone with a posotive outlook for twitch lol i knoow i dont really make trinity first was just saying what i make.

also does it matter to even use mobility boots? i dont see a difference in them to other boots at all so i would think using tabi or grieves would be best and also doesnt twitch's poison countlike teemo's like an AP?

Twitch's rework really helped him. He is just played differently, and people haven't gotten used to seeing good Twitch's yet.

Boots of Mobility is situational. You really are an AD carry now, seeing as jungle just is... isn't viable in competitive play.

This is generally MOST champions I play. I first look at team comp, is it 4/5 ad or AP? Then boots are obvious, Tabi/Merc.

I will wait to see how I'm doing in lane, how mid is doing, and if our jungler is being counter jungled often. If I am needing to leave my lane a lot, I will grab boots of mobility. Unless you have a lane failing, DO NOT leave your lane. You need farm.

If you're pubstomping and just pushing to turret, then thats a different story. I always grab BoM Here because you're fed and its time to end this game.

Though, 4/5 times I'll usually end up grabbing Beserker Greaves. The A/S Really helps you stack your passive. Your goal is to win your lane and finish your Infinity Edge/PD. Once you get to this point, leaving your lane is easy because you can just push and go fight. You also do **** tons of damage.

PrfsrChaos

09-18-2012

You should go Berserker's for boots the atk speed helps a lot.

I also generally start with a Vamp Scepter, just so I always have the significant LS. I tend to run:

Berserker's
Phantom Dancer
Bloodthirster
Infinity Edge
The Black Cleaver
last item up to you...I tend to add another Bloodthirster but you can switch it around like a Last Whisper is good too.

I wouldn't really recommend the Trinity just because you have other overpriced items that work better for Twitch...and if you really really need the extra survivability...I'd just buy a Giant's belt after your first Core item is done and then upgrade to a Warmogs as your last item. But if you use your cover and play smart you should be able to build full glass cannon and be fine.

as for @iixSILENT - - thanks for contributing something useful...you really are a star community member and i value your opinion :P

etharian

09-18-2012

I haven't really played twitch much but if i were going to id stack early dorans. 2 at least. The extra health will help. Also his passive that stacks with AS seems like urs a good source of damage. And building a zeal gives more mobility. Sounds good on paper anyways....

Prince deQ

09-18-2012

I actually enjoy playing Twitch. You can do what I do and use this website to find some good builds for him. Mobafire is a pretty cool website. Click the link, scroll down and pick a build you like. They're rated by user votes. The website also has other champions to check out.