Kill the Teemo!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SuperKingDerp

10-02-2012

Shen uses his ult on Teemo. the shield absorbs the GP and Ezreal ult, while Shen eats the arrow and dies to protect Teemo.
When a rampaging dragon flies out of the jungle to try and kill Teemo.

SamSparta

10-03-2012

Darius ults the dragon and smites it, killing dragon for his team and gaining Teemo a level. Suddenly Teemo gets stunned twice in a row by Taric and Sion while that big red ring for Mantheon's ult surrounds Teemo...

JulpaFTW

10-03-2012

Shen ults on teemo and taunts nocturne, saving his life.

EDIT: lateeee :P

platiwow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-03-2012

when suddenly a wild heimerdinger the whole time predicting his movement granades and rockets at the tower leaveing teemo with 1 hp

Malthena

10-03-2012

But all of a sudden, while teemo regenerates (thanks to heimer's passive) a wild Olaf axe flies in the direction of Teemo to land the killing blow ...

SuperKingDerp

10-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malthena View Post
But all of a sudden, while teemo regenerates (thanks to heimer's passive) a wild Olaf axe flies in the direction of Teemo to land the killing blow ...
The whole point is to keep trying, NOT ACTUALLY KILL HIM. so i'm just going to say Karma shields and heals Teemo for half his health at the last second. (super strong heals on low health allies are win)

Rykaal

10-03-2012

After the shield wears off, Blitzcrank pulls Karma through the wall.

Then Karthus ults.

Malthena

10-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKingDerp View Post
The whole point is to keep trying, NOT ACTUALLY KILL HIM. so i'm just going to say Karma shields and heals Teemo for half his health at the last second. (super strong heals on low health allies are win)
Yeah I understood that, I think I didn't wrote it well (english is not my first lang. sorry)

Then GLACIAL MALPHITE ULTS the karthus to interrupt his ult ..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ht7wv-pd8aw

R4GD0LL

10-03-2012

Teemo sprints for the fountain, when suddenly he hears the "clang clang CLANG CLANG" of Nautilus ult coming for him...

Holyjp

10-03-2012

Morgana lands a last second teleport+flash black shield on Teemo,successfuly keeping him alive with 1hp left.

A fully ulted Nasus comes right for Teemo with ghost activated and his Q ready to secure the kill and add +3dmg to its passive!