The Champion Feedback Forum's very own Tier List

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Trolosaurus

09-17-2012

This Tier List is different from all of the others in that it does not represent the opinion of a single person, but rather the opinions of the combined people of this forum that work into one singular opinion.

This list is subject to change based on opinions of others. I am going to start it off by dropping champions where I think they should be, and then move them elsewhere as I hear people's opinions/gather the general consensus of the champion. I admit that I am not the biggest expert on this subject, which is why feedback is important. If you wish me to move a champion to a tier, please state why.

I hope to accomplish with this list Riot's acknowledgement of the masses interpretation of the status of their champions. This may potentially allow them to focus on/become aware of the general opinion of their creations.

There are 6 Tiers to this list.
S Tier: This champion is always a top pick in tourneys and simply excels in many, many areas of the game. They are often picked for their utility/usefulness. They have very little weaknesses. These champions will possibly receive nerfs.
Tier 1: This champion is a strong and reliable pick and is able to fulfill their role very well. They are generally in a good spot.
Tier 2: This champion is average, a good pick with it's fair share of weaknesses. They are basically balanced and only require slight tweaking, if at all.
Tier 3: This champion is slightly below average, possessing an amount of weaknesses and counters that drops them into this spot. They can still function and do well however. These champs probably need slight buffs or tweaking.
Tier 4: This champion has nothing going for it and truly needs serious Buffs/Reworks/Help. Note that this is the only tier where it is possible for no champs to be in it.
Too Early to Tell: This champion is brand new, it's a bit too early to make a statement on them just yet.

S Tier: Alistar, Shen, Morgana, Evelynn, Janna, Gragas, Jayce, Karthus, Olaf, Nunu, Maokai, Malphite, Rumble, Yorick, Zyra

Tier 1: Anivia, Amumu Blitzcrank, Cassiopeia, Cho'Gath, Corki, Draven, Ezreal, Graves, Jax, Kassadin, Katarina, Kennen, Kog'Maw, Lee Sin, Lulu, Lux, Nidalee, Nocturne, Riven, Ryze, Shaco, Skarner, Sona, Soraka, Swain, Taric, Tristana, Twisted Fate.

Tier 2: Ahri, Akali, Annie, Ashe, Brand, Caitlyn, Diana, Dr. Mundo, Fiddlesticks, Fiora, Fizz, Galio, Garen, Hecarim, Irelia, Jarvan IV, Kayle, LeBlanc, Leona, Malzahar, Miss Fortune, Mordekaiser, Orianna, Pantheon, Poppy, Renekton, Shyvana, Singed, Sivir, Talon, Teemo, Udyr, Varus, Vayne, Veigar, Viktor, Vladimir, Warwick, Wukong, Xerath, Xin Zhao, Ziggs

Tier 3: Master Yi, Twitch, Trundle, Sion, Rengar, Sejuani, Rammus, Nasus, Karma, Heimerdinger, Gangplank, Tryndamere, Darius, Urgot, Volibear, Zilean

Tier 4:

Too Early to Tell: Syndra

Give me your opinions on what champions should be moved and why. As the patch notes come in, I may bump around a few champs, though usually not before listening to feedback.
Edit: Due to negative reception, I'm just going to let this die

CerealBoxOfDoom

09-17-2012

I think bans shouldn't be a factor. How do you represent me at all if you've already decided that frequent bans can make you S-tier of all things

Klinestife

09-17-2012

Heeyy, Urgot has SOME things going for him. He can displace an enemy into the middle of his team, for instance. He also has a spammable poke that can't miss if he lands his acid (and honestly, there are plenty of good Urgots that can consistently land it) and he has nice utility with his shield.

He's not good, persay, but I don't think he should be in Tier 4.

NightofDawn790

09-17-2012

Eve. S tier.

Ahahhaha. That's funny. You're funny. You can go ahead and lump Syndra in with the trash heap, I haven't heard one good thing about her.

Also, Darius and Teemo aren't S tier. This tier list has failed at it's purpose already.

JustMyBassCannon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trolosaurus View Post
This list will remain static is is subject to change based on opinions of others.
If people's opinions were static, this line wouldn't be so damn funny.

Trolosaurus

09-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CerealBoxOfDoom View Post
I think bans shouldn't be a factor. How do you represent me at all if you've already decided that frequent bans can make you S-tier of all things
Point well made.
I'll get to work on fixing this

NightofDawn790

09-17-2012

And seriously, let's NOT have a tier list representing the view of Champion Feedback because **** WILL get screwed that's way, Riot doesn't listen to general *****ing about pubstompers for a reason, because those kinds of people are not to be taken seriously. Let's leave the balance feedback to the top tier players who go to tournaments and have uber high elo and **** decided what's best for the game, mkay?

Rykaal

09-17-2012

I wouldn't consider Urgot useless, he is really powerful early game, great at pushing enemies out of lane when he is solo, great counter for solo top / mid. And his ult... I had so many great moments with that it isn't funny. He is incredible if used right, but the thing is, most people play him as an AD carry. He is an assassin / offtank.

Trolosaurus

09-17-2012

Update 1: Moved Urgot to Tier 3

NightofDawn790

09-17-2012

Two short posts not even a paragraph long, that's all it takes to change your mind on something?

I can tell from Eve in S tier that you never took this seriously to start with, but at the very least, can you TRY?