Learn how to Dominate Dominion with this Featured Streamer

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ToysGetPlayed

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-17-2012

lol bringing this to esports level is like saying you play ARAM professionally

Oops SpaghettiOs

09-18-2012

Who plays Dominon!!! GAYYY!!!!!

DiscworldDeath

09-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaIfhearted View Post
I think the reason so many SR players hate on Dominion is because they suck at it.

I know that a long while ago when Dom was fairly new, Team Dignitas tried competing in the NESL Dom tourney or something, and promptly got stomped something like 450-0 by some random team, which in turn got stomped 450-0 by someone else.

Basically, SR guys play a game or 2, get their asses kicked cause its a different game mode which requires an entirely different mind-set and builds than SR, and then write it off as a joke mode because they are feeling but-hurt and want an excuse for why they can't stomp everything.
Just for the record, Fnatic xPeke is like 2,150 Dom Elo on eu-w, which translates to a bit higher on NA

And I used to see Wickd streaming 1800-1900 Dominion Elo from like 5 months ago. He wasn't the best "at Dominion", but his mechanics and gameplay were good enough he'd often carry his team, when he didn't lose it by making bad Dominion calls.

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-18-2012

Awesome, Thank you Riot .!!

to those Sr people asking for more 5v5 maps Morello already stated they wont be doing it, so shame on you and stop the Hate becasue we didn't do anythig to you on the first place.

UrsaMinor

09-18-2012

It's fast. It's fun..

urmamasllama

09-18-2012

For a post on announcements this has moved depressingly slow :-\

Kiddalee

09-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiscworldDeath View Post
Just for the record, Fnatic xPeke is like 2,150 Dom Elo on eu-w, which translates to a bit higher on NA

And I used to see Wickd streaming 1800-1900 Dominion Elo from like 5 months ago. He wasn't the best "at Dominion", but his mechanics and gameplay were good enough he'd often carry his team, when he didn't lose it by making bad Dominion calls.
Yes, but do xPeke and Wickd hate on Dominion?

Drano518

09-20-2012

ehhh not really much a fan of dominion:P

IncredibelStarr

09-20-2012

"D